The British saints are ready for this one !!! (1 Viewer)

theenglishsaint

Far Away Saint
Reaction score
The game is on live TV over here. No work tomorrow !!!!!!!!!

My buddy just rang from the stadium to say that it is like a freakin' home game. Black & Gold everywhere.

Colston playing could just be the one determining factor...............without putting too much pressure on his shoulders...of course !!!!

Bless You Boys This is the biggie. Let's put on a real show !!!

The colonies appriciate the support. Colston, if he plays, very well may be the difference. Will Smith is another big factor, IMO. Who Dat Baby!

I'm already tired, gonna need to the matchsticks under the eyelids to last til 4am lol

Rock Picadilly Circus and Hyde Park when we win, mate!

YES!! I LOVE THE BRITISH SAINTS FANS, THE BEST FANS ON THE PLANET!.!!

One day we gonna have to chill

Yeah, for some reason it does give me a good feeling knowing the British Saints are out there!!!!

The game is on live TV over here. No work tomorrow !!!!!!!!!

My buddy just rang from the stadium to say that it is like a freakin' home game. Black & Gold everywhere.

Colston playing could just be the one determining factor...............without putting too much pressure on his shoulders...of course !!!!

Bless You Boys This is the biggie. Let's put on a real show !!!

Greetings from Beast.

Sorry to break the news to you, but Dallas is going to win tonight, Dallas is one of the best home teams in the league. There are 7 players on the Saints roster that Dallas cast away at the start of the year, clearly Dallas has the better talent overall.

Greetings from Beast.

Sorry to break the news to you, but Dallas is going to win tonight, Dallas is one of the best home teams in the league. There are 7 players on the Saints roster that Dallas cast away at the start of the year, clearly Dallas has the better talent overall.

You are boring, please put your head in a plastic bag.

Danish saints fan here getting ready..... The game is not on the tv this week, but thanks god for NFL Gamepass

Geaux Saints

(NEXT WEEK - SUPERDOME BABY - The danish saints fans are comming !):1party: :beerchug:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom