The Browns have offered their defensive coordinator position to Rams DC Gregg Williams - Alex Marvez (1 Viewer)

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
Reaction score
Williams would take over for Ray Horton, who is being let go. The Browns have also reached out to former Broncos DC Wade Phillips. Williams is still employed by the Rams but maybe not for long as the next head coach will likely pick his own staff. Only the 49ers allowed more yards than Cleveland this year. Whoever the Browns end up hiring will have their work cut out for them. Jan 6 - 5:03 PM

I'll leave the commentary to the readers, except to say that I don't think SP will go after him :mwink:

Gregg Williams - Los Angeles Rams - 2017 Player Profile - Rotoworld.com

Man, Ray Horton was one of the hot names to be considered for a head coaching job not that long ago. The bloom has certainly fallen off of his rose at this point.

Or maybe letting go of good players did Horton in. :shrug: Cleveland seems like a pretty dysfunctional organization.

Man, Ray Horton was one of the hot names to be considered for a head coaching job not that long ago. The bloom has certainly fallen off of his rose at this point.

For whatever reason, it's hard to establish a 'creditable base line' on players and/or coaches leaving Cleveland.

I get mad every time I see that he gets a job somewhere. He was the main culprit behind "Bountygate" and was suspended "Indefinitely"....or until he did Goodell a favor.

I get mad every time I see that he gets a job somewhere. He was the main culprit behind "Bountygate" and was suspended "Indefinitely"....or until he did Goodell a favor.

We ran up nearly 50 points on his defense and now the Browns, a team that ruins careers, wants GW. I'm getting a kick out of this. :hihi:

The Browns, the last stop on the road to NFL palookaville. All aboard Gregg!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom