The Buccaneers Young Secondary (2 Viewers)

Yeah, TB seemed locked in on those screens the first time around. Curious if we dress it up differently this time.

Plus, assuming Taysom is healthy, I’m expecting a ton of QB power.
I know everyone is down on Taysom but if they went man the whole game he could really have a big impact if he can avoid the turnovers.

Maybe just coat his arms with Stick-em or pine tar.

Saints will score 30 in this game on offense.

The question is how many points will the Saints defense allow?

Also, we wont be running the ball very much so this game is Brees' chance to dominate.

Tampa is a talented Team, the Saints just have to play their game, we are getting healthy at the right time we just cant get ahead of ourselves because we swept them during the regular season.

Saints will score 30 in this game on offense.

The question is how many points will the Saints defense allow?

Also, we wont be running the ball very much so this game is Brees' chance to dominate.

That is why it all comes down to match-up. A great offense against a great defense vs a great offense against a mediocre defense. The bucs might have it going on with Brady but he can't do it all by himself and he does not have as much help on the other side of the ball as the saints.

That is why it all comes down to match-up. A great offense against a great defense vs a great offense against a mediocre defense. The bucs might have it going on with Brady but he can't do it all by himself and he does not have as much help on the other side of the ball as the saints.
This is the key to me also. Both offense can score, but Saints have a much better defense against against the run, pass and a better D-line.

This, completely.

We are going to see almost exclusively man. I would bet my mortgage on it.

MT is going to have to beat Davis. We are going to have to run a ton of crossers, and maybe a deep shot or two if we get 1-on-1.
Aint those man to man packages vulnerable to the screen?
I mean we are a heck of a screen team.
If get Kamara into open field with every defender sticking to our WRs we should get massive yards

Am I wrong?

I'd love for Payton to have Harris run maybe 6-8 motioned end arounds where we mix up the handoff to the backs, Harris, and play action off them. I think having their defense running around back and forth will cause some confusion. We could also screen out of this motion. I'm also happy to see Kamara becoming more heavily involved in the run game. I like having Murray back their but Kamara should get 18-20 carries.

Aint those man to man packages vulnerable to the screen?
I mean we are a heck of a screen team.
If get Kamara into open field with every defender sticking to our WRs we should get massive yards

Am I wrong?

No, you’re exactly right. The only issue is that TB seemed to key in on them in the first game we played and made them look ugly.

Second game they played more zone, so we didn’t really attempt them.

i was only half watching the WFT and Bucs game.....but there seemed to be a lot of open receivers and looking at stats, Heinicke passed for over 300 yards on them...
....I didn't watch close enough, but it looked like the Bucs were playing a decent amount of zone and there seemed to be a lot of soft spots (someone with more knowledge/payed more attention to the game feel free to correct me)....

my overall takeway was that we should have some success against their secondary....
If Payton plays run with PA, yes. I hope he doesn’t come out pass happy like he did with the Bears. Can’t afford to get behind the Bucs.

If Payton plays run with PA, yes. I hope he doesn’t come out pass happy like he did with the Bears. Can’t afford to get behind the Bucs.

Agree on running the ball. The Bucs’ run defense has slipped a bit over the last few weeks. Losing Vea hurt them (understandably).

They’re still very good against the run. But they’ve allowed 4.5 YPC over the last three weeks.

I'd love for Payton to have Harris run maybe 6-8 motioned end arounds where we mix up the handoff to the backs, Harris, and play action off them. I think having their defense running around back and forth will cause some confusion. We could also screen out of this motion. I'm also happy to see Kamara becoming more heavily involved in the run game. I like having Murray back their but Kamara should get 18-20 carries.
No. Tampa got sideline LBers. You beat them going downhill.

The only reason they had success in week one, because they pulled a busch league move of switching all the player numbers and made film study impossible. So, we couldn't key on dudes. They quickly went back to their old ways with more film.

That didn't work the second time. It won't work a 3rd time either.

Explain please? Did not read this anywhere else. How the hell can they do that without some major fines???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom