Article The Bucs are Not Going to the Playoffs, But they Can Beat the Saints (1 Viewer)

Author of the article seems to be completely misinformed. Typical internet blogger, a lazy dufus.

Do you really not realize that the thread starter linked to his own article (that he wrote)? Is this a goof?

Folks are going to talk about how every team “can beat the Saints” because they lost (to Atlanta no less).
Win in Tampa and the noise stops

The Bucs can most definitely beat the Saints. I think even with Peat out and Lattimore possibly sidelined, there should be no way that the Saints repeat last week. If they do, my goodness. Dare I say it... possibly bring back Teddy?

Do you really not realize that the thread starter linked to his own article (that he wrote)? Is this a goof?

Folks are going to talk about how every team “can beat the Saints” because they lost (to Atlanta no less).
Win in Tampa and the noise stops
Yes it certainly was a goof?. Missed it. My bad.

My point is the Saints defense is not what lost the game last Sunday. Even with Latt out, the Falcons did not manage to surpass 200 yards in passing. Saints offense, in particular, the OL, is the reason for the lost. The article was just not accurate and I usually attribute that to laziness.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom