The Bucs are now $44 Million under the cap (1 Viewer)

I think it would be silly for Tampa to throw cash at Asante. Corners are a dime a dozen in their tampa 2 Defense. They'd be much better served to upgrade their trenches and their wide outs.

Any report putting the bucs going after Samuel had "Samuel's agent is trying to get...." right before it....and like others said, they don't really need a top 3 CB.

However, look around at the free agents. Other than Briggs, who else is there to throw money at?

with all the players they are releasing, they are going to have more glaring needs than just cb. I look for them to revamp their entire line and add more fire power to their offense.

Any report putting the bucs going after Samuel had "Samuel's agent is trying to get...." right before it....and like others said, they don't really need a top 3 CB.

Asante went to college at UCF didn't he? I guess he's just trying to fulfill his lifelong dream of becoming a Buccaneer.

Buc's are merely cleaning house, i doubt this mean they are going to aggressively bid for Asante, they'll be trying to upgrade the offense with all that change than the Defense that only need a few tweaks, Garcia has proven and has made it clear, with a Good consistent, healthy, youthful, offense he can get the job done and i think Gruden is betting all his money on building a dynamic core Offense around the guy...

The Buc's hasn't had a great offense in years, until Garcia came around and changed that by mostly making the team trust him, the Defense isn't the problem there.

Last edited:
I just hope that Randy Moss re-signs with the Pats...

I'm nervous and terrified that that the Bucs are going to try and sign this guy. They have the money to give him whatever he wants.

I just hope that Randy Moss re-signs with the Pats...

I'm nervous and terrified that that the Bucs are going to try and sign this guy. They have the money to give him whatever he wants.
I don't even want to think of how ugly Jason David covering Randy Moss would be.

HAHA, this is funny because Drew can pick corners apart when someone is not in his face all the time, i.e. Defensive Ends. And they just cut one of their starters and main backup. LMAO!!!

So how much would we save on the cap if we cut Jason David? I know it will not happen i am just curious.

Not that much most of the cap hit was last year!

I really hope the Bucs do not make a play for Turner.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom