The Bud Light medieval king (1 Viewer)

I'm fascinated by domestic beer ads. None of these big labels are going to mess with the actual taste (such as it is) of the beer so it's really just a neverending cycle of branding games.

Mountains that turn blue on the can, vortex bottle shapes, mulityear themed ad campaigns... and the product is exactly the same it was in 1990.

And every bit as undrinkable as it always has been.

Razzle dazzle 'em...

Doesn’t deserve it own thread but I have similarish issue with the new A Rodgers State Farm campaign - now his agent has always been a doofus, but at least seemed capable- now he’s psychologically broken bc of the new State Farm agent who has zero personality
The issue is more what does this say about Rodgers’s ability to hire competent people?

Doesn’t deserve it own thread but I have similarish issue with the new A Rodgers State Farm campaign - now his agent has always been a doofus, but at least seemed capable- now he’s psychologically broken bc of the new State Farm agent who has zero personality
The issue is more what does this say about Rodgers’s ability to hire competent people?
Yeah, those ads don't do anything to really tell me about State Farm's home or auto offerings, but they do make me wonder why Rodgers puts up with the guy. Maybe he's some kind of negotiation savant?

Totally stupid & boring commercial.

They need to go back to the commercial where AR was in front of the classroom & the little girl asks him what he does. AR says, “I play football.”
And the little girl says, “That’s not a JOB!” ?

Eh, you can't win in the beer world. If you like craft beer you are an incel goatee wearing hipster. If you like Bud Light you are an incestuous nincompoop who has poor taste.

Drink what you like. I like going to a micro brewery and sampling the latest Amber or Hefeweizen. But I am also someone who when they want some beers to pound during the game, wants to save money so I buy Michelob Ultra Amber because it is cheap enough, saves on a few carbs, yet still tastes like beer. So sue me. And I like the new commercials.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom