The Carolina Panthers = leading the NFC South (1 Viewer)

49erKiller

I am 100% human
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Amazing isn't it?

They have the edge since they beat us.

Also, if we lose next week, we'll be third in the division. From first to 3rd in 2 weeks?

:( :(

Life just isn't fair. Why couldn't I of been born in the carolina's.

I hate the panthers with a passion. Here they are again. Leading the division. Media darlings. Gonna be a long week.

Well, we control our own destiny. We have Atlanta next week and can put them in the oven with a road win. Then we end the season at home against the Panthers....It looks to me that the Division will come down to the final week and we will just have to see how tough this team is in December

The panthers are pretenders! When our offense learns how to score 28 points consistently by the Mid 4th we'll be golden this year!
Anybody else notice that we fail to score in the 3rd?

We're playing another desparate team next week for like the third straight week. The good thing is that now we are also a desparate team so it kinda evens out.

Tie breakers don't come into to play until the end of the season we are both tied for 1st now and if which is a big if beat them at home and win as many as they do we will be fine.

Umm guys, it's tied in the division, Carolina just leads the Tie breaker, next week will decide who'll take it unless both teams win they're games.. Saints lost, can't win em all, we're at the meat of our schedule with a Rookie Coach, and 50% rookie team, get over yourselves and go get drunk, wake up and cheer for the team next week when we take on ATL at home, they are coming off a bad loss just like us so this will be a HARD fought game as this is the game that will decide who may or may not go to the playoffs.

atl lost......

Yes and if they beat us next week, they will tie us. Carolina plays the Skins next week that is probably a win for them... To be honest i think they win the division now. We had our chance last week to take control and failed miserably against pitt in a game we should of won and all at the same time proving the experts right as usual. I think todays game was a must win, we had our chances and once again we blew our own foot off and blew the game. Carolina now has the division lead, and unfortunately for us they usually play better toward the end of the season and won pretty impressively today against the rams.... So while they are playing better we are playing worse and worse.... People keep saying they will correct it, they will correct it.... Well we played worse today then we did last week, how will we play in the Atl..... we shall see.

Well, we control our own destiny. We have Atlanta next week and can put them in the oven with a road win. Then we end the season at home against the Panthers....It looks to me that the Division will come down to the final week and we will just have to see how tough this team is in December

Well, there are a few games before the final week and with the way we're playing right now, the division may be decided before then. The point is a lot can happen between now and then. But right now I'm not extremely confident of us winning any of our remaining games, not to say we will lose them all. I have no hope for our defense, but maybe we can go back to playing smarter on offense and stay in the thick of things.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom