The Cars Ric Ocasik found dead (1 Viewer)

The first two Cars albums were the soundtrack of my youth. Damn. I still remember their appearance on the Midnight Special, so cool. Wolfman Jack was awesome, so many great artists made their first TV appearance on that show. Not the least of them was this skinny almost naked guitar playing phenom name Prince.

The first two Cars albums were the soundtrack of my youth. Damn. I still remember their appearance on the Midnight Special, so cool. Wolfman Jack was awesome, so many great artists made their first TV appearance on that show. Not the least of them was this skinny almost naked guitar playing phenom name Prince.
Definitely the wrong thread, but the Midnight Special also hosted perhaps the greatest performance in television history

That is life.

Eat you veggies and take care of yourself and you will live long.

False.

You *might* live long.. i try to not eat only crap, and take care of myself.. but i also live with the realization every day that some jerk could come along texting and driving and wipe out all my efforts... THAT’s life.

False.

You *might* live long.. i try to not eat only crap, and take care of myself.. but i also live with the realization every day that some jerk could come along texting and driving and wipe out all my efforts... THAT’s life.
But I love my vegetables.

While this song had Benjamin Orr on the vocals, it was written by Ric Ocasik. So this is my tribute to Ric and the Cars...

:melike: Nice job on one of my favorite Cars songs!

Here is my favorite thing he ever did.

Produce a couple bad brains albums. You have to be on another level to get all those guys to get along. H R was such a royal pain in the arse that would get violent at the drop of a hat and always getting arrested because of it.

Bad brains he did God of love and rock for light.

The stuff was outstanding.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom