The case for and against Blake Bortles (1 Viewer)

And I thought last season was long.

Now all we have to do is pretend that these seasons were played in the same era to really believe we have something.
Yeah I know…..just straight numbers….don’t look much deeper than that.

Now all we have to do is pretend that these seasons were played in the same era to really believe we have something.
His first five years Brees played for the conservative coach since Vince Lombardi.

I know I didn't kick your dog, so it must have been Bortles who did.

I am not saying Bortles is good or bad, or if he's better than anyone, or if he should be starting over anyone. I am simply saying, for 5 years he was stuck in a bad team with bad ownership, a bad F.O., and 2 different coaching staffs which are no longer in the NFL. Of all fan bases, we should know better than to dismiss someone in that situation.

But you seem to have a kicked-dog opinion of Bortles. You are entitled to it.
J/K I think MLU stands for:

Miller Light University

Because that dude sounds like he been drinkin’. End J/K

This thread really got up to six pages for Blake Bortles? Wait until they sign Blain Gabbert to a futures contract.

I remember when people thought we could legitimately get a draft pick for Luke McCown.

People do like to dream big.

I know I didn't kick your dog, so it must have been Bortles who did.

I am not saying Bortles is good or bad, or if he's better than anyone, or if he should be starting over anyone. I am simply saying, for 5 years he was stuck in a bad team with bad ownership, a bad F.O., and 2 different coaching staffs which are no longer in the NFL. Of all fan bases, we should know better than to dismiss someone in that situation.

But you seem to have a kicked-dog opinion of Bortles. You are entitled to it.
If your explanation of my motivation is accurate, Bottles has kicked the dogs of every GM and HC in the NFL. I get the argument you're making, but he hasn't been in Jacksonville for 3 years now? Why do you ignore that he's done nothing since that time that suggests he simply got a raw dealing Jacksonville? QB is an important position and lots of teams need one. Why has no one come calling for Bottles?

Instead of being hurt and creating fictitious reasons for me having personal feelings about Bottles, why not just accept that he's simply a terrible QB? There's no need to deflect. Just move on...

If your explanation of my motivation is accurate, Bottles has kicked the dogs of every GM and HC in the NFL. I get the argument you're making, but he hasn't been in Jacksonville for 3 years now? Why do you ignore that he's done nothing since that time that suggests he simply got a raw dealing Jacksonville? QB is an important position and lots of teams need one. Why has no one come calling for Bottles?

Instead of being hurt and creating fictitious reasons for me having personal feelings about Bottles, why not just accept that he's simply a terrible QB? There's no need to deflect. Just move on...

Being hurt? LOL
Creating fictitious reasons? Even more LOL.

Yeah, I am moving on. Really sorry for your dog.

Just saw that Baylen turned 13 today. Help is on the way. And Arch could be in the NFL in 4 or 5 years. We aint gonna be in the QB desert forever, but legends rarely get replaced immediately.

What's JaMarkus Russell up to the days. (375?)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom