The Chalmation Nation Terror! (1 Viewer)

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
Dear Fans;

One thing sorely overlooked this past week, IMHO, is this very dangerous man. I've known him since we were playing ball in the streets and on the field in High School. He's come a long way from The Chalmation Nation and a full force to be reckoned with. I sure hope Malcolm Jenkins is aware of what Bobby is capable of.

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/coaches/bobby-april/f9bc1d76-529e-4de2-aafc-3ac22b2cfd3f

He's my Bro but I'm NOT pulling for him having any success this week! In fact, someone had better gameplan against him because he has some nasty tricks up his sleeve and you don't get to be Sp. Teams Coach of the Year 2 out of 4 years in a row 'cause they just happen to like you!

Bobby, I love you like the Brother you are but Reggie just may have two huge TD Returns this week against your Bills! Get over aggressive and we'll exploit you Bro! You get NOTHING this week!

Gotta love the incoherence of Chalmette......doh.

Gotta love the incoherence of Chalmette......doh.

What was incoherent about that? I may have mixed feelings but I really don't! I want Bobby to get excited and try something which I pray we are ready for to exploit!

Any other Sunday I'm a Bills fan for Bobby, tomorrow, it's GAME ON and ALL SAINTS BABY!

Just a word to the wise to keep an eye on this guy because he's at the top of his game and I'm proud of his success! But when we play the Bills I'm all SAINTS! That may be called inconsistant but not incoherent.

TOLD YOU SO! The Chalmation Nation Terror was responsible for The Bills only score!

GREAT WIN for US and A GREAT CALL by Bobby April!

Good Luck for the rest of the season Bobby and here's to OUR SAINTS going To The SUPERBOWL!

We finally have a Defense AND an Offense worthy of going ALL THE WAY!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!

I was gonna go find this thread and note that "Damn. You were RIGHT!"

So. There ya go. :)

As a lifelong resident of St. Bernard Parish I am very proud of the job Bobby April has done in the NFL. Proud to say he is from Da Parish baby!

Nice call Daddyeaux

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom