The Chargers... (1 Viewer)

I would say that they are wasting the talent of Rivers, but he's been contributing to their bad luck too over the years.

Nobody tops the Browns. Those poor fans will never get a break.

I read that some guy, in his obituary, asked if the Browns players could lower his casket into the grave. So they could let him down again, just one last time.

Man what an undisciplined team.....Chargers.

Handling the snap on a routine field goal is repetition. Apparently, they don't practice the little things, aka fundamentals, too much in San Diego.

They've literally imploded every time they lost this year. Not once has the other team totally forced them to actually lose the game. We forced one of the two fourth quarter fumbles, so good on us for that, but the second was a gift from more lack of fundamentals.

That's all on the head coach. Dude is done.

At least we aren't throwing games away like that.

The major problems the Chargers have is not the current 1-4 record, but rather the 0-10 in the AFC West the last 2 years. That hurts and speaks volume. No matter what happens against the Broncos McCoy is done

You have to wonder at some point if they are just throwing games.

Yep. Said the vote wasn't even close to passing

When I went to San Diego for the Saints game, the city's mood around the team was apathetic at best. After the game, the Uber driver was ranting on how badly run the organization is. I have a feeling most won't miss the team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom