The Cheaters Thread (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Joey Grecco. Is this guy for real?

This guy just said he's been to AAA.

The first dude was better. I think he got stabbed or something.

Grecco got stabbed. I've heard rumors that they 1st guy had a collection of the hidden videos at his house and that's why they fired him. Not sure the truth of that because I've never seen it in print.

Here's the video of the stabbing from the show.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MidamUNy2Bg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MidamUNy2Bg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

isn't the concept of this show the idea that people own other people?

have never watched it, but it's been on the TV before when i've walked into other people's dens (and walked right back out again)

isn't the concept of this show the idea that people own other people?

have never watched it, but it's been on the TV before when i've walked into other people's dens (and walked right back out again)

It's train wreck TV. I watch it for comic value. The concept of the show is someone is cheating on someone and they get video of it happening then let them bust the person out in public.

It's train wreck TV. I watch it for comic value. The concept of the show is someone is cheating on someone and they get video of it happening then let them bust the person out in public.

Yeah i do grasp *that* much of what it's about. Just seems like that would only make sense to me if the people in question were married. Not married, then tough break.

i shudder to think what the presence of a host might bring to all this positive uplifting goodness. ;)

At least this Greco person went to AAA. So i guess if they need to have a vehicle towed, they won't have to go to the sound guy for cash. :)

The first time I saw it, I thought Saturday Night Live had finally come up with a good skit. Then I realized SNL ended 10 minutes ago.

Yeah, Tommy whatever.

He was good. The show has that train wreck quality too it. Hard to look away...

Somehow I end up watching this show quite a bit. I'm thinking I should get out more.

It's always on at like 2am. Nothing like drunken grilling + Cheaters. :shrug:

Tonight's cheater-hook-up is fake celebrity magician David Darkstone.

Allshome

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom