The Cigar Thread (1 Viewer)

I just picked up an 80yr special edition Padron today. Saving it for a special occasion. I also picked up my favorite, liga privada no.9 and I am gonna try a kristoff miduro. What are others smoking?

Bass Pro Shop has a fine selection of smokes....:ezbill:

Cuban MonteCristo #4 or #5. Every time I go out of the country I bring back some. Like the size and they are oh so good!

Cuban MonteCristo #4 or #5. Every time I go out of the country I bring back some. Like the size and they are oh so good!

If you have the chance to buy a cuban, buy a Ciglo VI Cohiba. I can buy a Dominican MC and it smokes almost just like a cuban one, but you cannot find a Ciglo VI that compares...

If you have the chance to buy a cuban, buy a Ciglo VI Cohiba. I can buy a Dominican MC and it smokes almost just like a cuban one, but you cannot find a Ciglo VI that compares...

Thanks! I will keep that in mind next time.

Zino Embassy, Zino Classic and the Ashton VSG are pretty much all I've been smoking lately. The Zino Embassy is by far my favorite cigar yet.

I knew you wouldn't fail me. I am still hung up on what I wan smoking a few months ago. Any miduros you can suggest? Of course I have some camacho triples sil
Tying in my my box but I would like to try something new.

The camacho anniversary editions are a good smoke but nothing touches the 2011 cigar benefit Julius Caesar. WOW! That is the best cigar I have ever smoked, and I have smoked some amazing cigars.

Dutch Master cigars are my favorite, in which I unwrap & hand-roll with a much, much finer quality tobacco. I prefer vanilla.

I have been spoiled while deployed, but I am coming home soon so no more easy access to the "good ones". What has everyone been smoking that has really impressed? I am still sad that the Liga No. 9 is out of production for a while...

I got sprung on the MC No. 4s this trip. They truly are a great smoke, and rivaled my Romeo No. 1s as my go to every day cigar.

I smoke a pipe but I'm thinking of switching to cigars. What would you guys recommend for a cigar noob?

I smoke a pipe but I'm thinking of switching to cigars. What would you guys recommend for a cigar noob?

get a sampling of completely different types of cigars.

1) Fuente double chateau.
2) CAO Brazilla
3) Drew Estates Undercrown
4) Acid blonde
5) Montecristo Museum Edition cigars

These are 5 very different cigars. Pick the ones you like and report back!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom