The Cigar Thread (2 Viewers)

I'd really like to see this get off the ground!

No one else wants to take part in reviewing some great cigars and realizing that no 2 people ever taste the same thing in the same cigar ?? :ezbill:

We need a few more guys to get this off the ground. Come on guys!

We can certainly figure something out. Mailing a cigar shouldn't be too difficult.

Had two Perdomo Patriarchs, both different wrappers and a CLE Corojo. Drank a couple San Miguels along with the last one. Took the day off from work and didn't have much else to do. :)

I'm interested City Champ, my problem is I live in Wisconsin. I also don't know much about writing reviews. On a side note I've recently been hooked on two cigars. One is A Fuente Hemingway Work Of Art, and the other is a Vindicator by Oliva. I am more of a medium to full bodied kind of guy and these were great. I also just ordered some Felipe Gregorio Felipe II Fat-Boys to try. I've become a fan of Cigarbid.com and according to my wife, have been spending too much on cigars. The nice thing about Cigarbid.com is I get to try some inexpensive cigars I don't see all the time. The Felipe Gregorio's I won 20 of for only $33. This gives me an opportunity to fill up the humidor, and I have an inexpensive everyday smoke. If anyone has tried any of these let me know your thoughts.

Just got a 5 pack of Oliva G Churchill's.

I'm interested City Champ, my problem is I live in Wisconsin. I also don't know much about writing reviews. On a side note I've recently been hooked on two cigars. One is A Fuente Hemingway Work Of Art, and the other is a Vindicator by Oliva. I am more of a medium to full bodied kind of guy and these were great. I also just ordered some Felipe Gregorio Felipe II Fat-Boys to try. I've become a fan of Cigarbid.com

First off, Don't be afraid of writing a review. Just give your thoughts of what you tastes you think you're getting.. usual suspects are leather, pepper...dirt...etc.

It can be as short as a few sentences to about as long as you'd to write! You wouldn't believe some of the flavors folks pull out of their butt when reviewing a cigar :ezbill:

Secondly, I think cigarbid is where all "new-ish" cigar smokers wind up, as it allows you try a lot of inexpensive cigars for very cheap.

As your palette refines itself, you'll find yourself gravitating towards better quality sticks, or at least that's how it went for me !!

Secondly, I think cigarbid is where all "new-ish" cigar smokers wind up, as it allows you try a lot of inexpensive cigars for very cheap.

As your palette refines itself, you'll find yourself gravitating towards better quality sticks, or at least that's how it went for me !!

Ahh, I don't know about that. I smoke probably 10-15 cigars a week if not more. I have everything from $50 cigars, Cubans, rare cigars that can't be found anymore to awesome cigars (IMO) that I paid an average of 3 bucks for on cigarbid. Cigarbid has some great deals on even some top notch cigars. Remember that higher prices or lower prices doesn't mean they are better or worse. But, most of what I buy are smokes that are 6-9 bucks in store and I get them for half of less on there. There's SO many great cigars out right now. :)

I'm not going to tell you guys what my favorite deals are on there or you might bid against me! :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom