The Clone Wars cartoon (1 Viewer)

I think the Clone Wars cartoon is possibly the best Star Wars stories in video format that we've gotten, even over the movies perhaps. I just finally finished seasons 5 and 6 and it was great.
i don't think there's any question
while i know they would Never do it, i would love for the TCW crew to redo the prequels (animated)

It just gets better with each season. Some of the best Star Wars story telling was done on this show. I am super excited for the new season to finish things off.

Also, if you like CW, check out Star Wars Rebels. It's every bit as good and really gets into a lot of Jedi lore. Plus Grand Admiral Thrawn is in it. One of the best Star Wars villains ever. Vader is in it as well and James Earl Jones does the voice.

Just finished S2, and you weren't kidding that it keeps improving. Just fantastic stuff and so great to binge. Love all the background on bounty hunters. Aurra Sing is prob my fave, enjoyed the whole background on Boba after Jengo died.

Just wrapped up season 6, and wow what a great show! Did not expect all that background on the rogue Jedi that ordered the clone army and how Yoda trained to learn how to keep his identity after death...so cool.

So I am guessing the 'movie' that came up after I finished the last episode is well worth checking out??!

Just wrapped up season 6, and wow what a great show! Did not expect all that background on the rogue Jedi that ordered the clone army and how Yoda trained to learn how to keep his identity after death...so cool.

So I am guessing the 'movie' that came up after I finished the last episode is well worth checking out??!

The movie was the introduction to the series and shows how Anakin and Ashoka met. Just as good as the series.

I'm going to let them accumulate some so I can binge later.

While I'm liking the latest season I am having an issue with the latest episodes involving a certain character. It's not that I dislike the character, it's just that these latest episodes are all about them when the show is called "The Clone Wars". I haven't seen the very latest episode but there's been 3 in a row without involving any other overarching narrative related to the Clone Wars. Anyone else notice this?

While I'm liking the latest season I am having an issue with the latest episodes involving a certain character. It's not that I dislike the character, it's just that these latest episodes are all about them when the show is called "The Clone Wars". I haven't seen the very latest episode but there's been 3 in a row without involving any other overarching narrative related to the Clone Wars. Anyone else notice this?
It’s an ... interesting arc - especially in contrast to the bad batch arc
Clearly this was a purposeful tonal shift which is setting us up for another big shift with the 2 revelations from the last episode
I have a feeling these past episodes are laying groundwork for whatever is next for Ahsoka

It’s an ... interesting arc - especially in contrast to the bad batch arc
Clearly this was a purposeful tonal shift which is setting us up for another big shift with the 2 revelations from the last episode
I have a feeling these past episodes are laying groundwork for whatever is next for Ahsoka
Yeah seems as though Rosario Dawson might be in line for more than just The Mandalorian S2 work:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom