"The Coach has to be careful to not criticized Brady in front of the media" (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
It's like there's an excuse everyday for him.

Wasn't Arians actually critical of Brady? I think he said both picks were on Brady.
I think he means outside of the Bucs organization.
The media seems to be 'warning' Arians not to come down too hard on Brady.

Wasn't Arians actually critical of Brady? I think he said both picks were on Brady.

Yeah, I’m a bit confused. Arians was pretty clear that one was a bad read by Brady and that other was a bad throw, both were on him.

Yeah, I’m a bit confused. Arians was pretty clear that one was a bad read by Brady and that other was a bad throw, both were on him.

After watching tape on Monday, Arians rolled back part of that conclusion stating that on the first interception it was Evans that misread the coverage and ran the wrong option on the route.

But said some other things about how poorly Tom the almighty played.

After watching tape on Monday, Arians rolled back part of that conclusion stating that on the first interception it was Evans that misread the coverage and ran the wrong option on the route.

But said some other things about how poorly Tom the almighty played.

Too late to back track. National media has already pushed the narrative.

I think Brady could have done well had he stayed with the coach he knows in NE, but I think the expression
"You can't teach an old dog new tricks" may apply this time.

Too late to back track. National media has already pushed the narrative.

Agreed, I had just read the article before bed at 7am, so after I started the post I went back and found the tweets, for "sauces" 😁😆

On a side note, that was my first time to ever share a twit! Techie old fart now! 🤣

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom