The Commander in Chief Forum (1 Viewer)

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Did Hillary miss the part where he said let's not attack Trump?

She seemed angry there, not assertive. Hillary has about as much charisma as a thorny bush. Good answers though, it's just the optics that were off.

OP
Saint by the Bay

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
So far Trump has been asked two questions and rambled incoherently amounting to nothing that resembled an answer.

DJ1BigTymer

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Did Hillary miss the part where he said let's not attack Trump?

She seemed angry there, not assertive. Hillary has about as much charisma as a thorny bush. Good answers though, it's just the optics that were off.
Agreed. She's the equivalence of screeching chalk on a chalkboard.

OP
Saint by the Bay

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I try to be well informed, I really do. Part of being well informed is to listen to the source, not have someone tell you what they said.

Listening to Trump gives me a headache. I try to listen to him but it's so incoherent and frankly, stupid.

DJ1BigTymer

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I try to be well informed, I really do. Part of being well informed is to listen to the source, not have someone tell you what they said.

Listening to Trump gives me a headache. I try to listen to him but it's so incoherent and frankly, stupid.
After every answer he gave, I felt like Matt was thinking this:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LQCU36pkH7c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This was supposed to be about what HE would do, not what President Obama has done. At no time did he ever answer with what he would do other than to say it would be great.

OP
Saint by the Bay

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
That was a microcosm of this election. Hillary was annoying and Trump was moronic.

JimEverett

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
How can NBC let Matt Layer, a notable member of the Clinton foundation, moderate this forum?

Journalism keeps hitting lows after lows.

And how can Republicans be so dumb?

OP
Saint by the Bay

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I thought Lauer was fair. It's almost impossible in this day and age to get someone without some appearance of bias.

JimEverett

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
I thought Lauer was fair. It's almost impossible in this day and age to get someone without some appearance of bias.
I am sure it's happened, but when has there ever been a question of pecuniary interest/bias by a moderator of a general election forum for President?

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He took a dump on our military and at the same time praised Putin. As a retired Vet, I cannot express how much that ****** me off.
I didn't get to watch the forum, only caught a few highlights. What I caught was him saying he had a plan for ISIS, but since he has such a big chance to win, he doesn't want to reveal it. Then, if the Generals had a good idea, he'd maybe pick that or part of that. But, he'd likely replace all the generals, because he knows more than they do about ISIS.. or that Obama and Clinton have "crushed" the military leaders of our country. I'm not sure which it was.

Basically, he knew he didn't mean that, but he knew he couldn't back track out of what he said.

A fair follow up question would be "Mr. Trump, are you suggesting you'd replace multiple generals and admirals in our military with new ones?" I'm not sure how common that is for assignments. We currently have 39 4 star generals and admirals. Would they all be out of a job?

Also, in order to infilitrate or get good recon on ISIS, isn't it important to have native speakers in the military? Is he afraid his politices about Muslims world wide may have a negative impact on our recon and intelligence capabilities in the middle east by driving out those soldiers or future soldiers?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom