the constant bottom of the roster shuffling is infuriating (1 Viewer)

Saints and the rest of the NFL figure out a way to work with the Limited roster space they have, and people are angry that they are rotating positions. Yea, the kicker situation, that is a different subject all together and really has nothing to do with rotating the bottom 4 on and off your roster. Hello Andy Tanner. Good bye Andy Tanner, thanks for coming in 3 days this week, we might need you again in a month. Tootles.

With Finnegan, we might be.

I think the kicker thing is simply we like Lutz better.

Finnegan signed for $985K +50K Bonus which we eat (50K dead $)
I don't see how Moore would be signing for much less.

Its just the timing man....going into week 1 with the guard position still not addressed. Then we cut our kicker and a CB with experience to add another CB with experience that has no experience here.

Ironically many of the people complaining about the players were cut are the same ones that were complaining when we signed them.

rage-mega-rage-l.png

Ironically many of the people complaining about the players were cut are the same ones that were complaining when we signed them.
Remember when Finnegan was just a thug who got overpowered when he mixed it up with Andre Johnson?

Things change can change drastically. And in a relatively short amount of time.

Bro, do you want the Saints to win this Sunday? I can assure you that cutting Forbath for this unproven lower class rookie is really jeopardizing our chances. XP's aren't a given anymore and you better believe that we'll be attempting at least two field goals this Sunday.

Brah, I totally hate our team and wish we lose every Sunday.. totally..:jpshakehead:

Maybe the point is that Barth and Forbath weren't exactly great kickers to taking a chance on a younger guy might be an improvement. I don't think either guy could hit anything over 40 yards anyway.

Brah, I totally hate our team and wish we lose every Sunday.. totally..:jpshakehead:

Maybe the point is that Barth and Forbath weren't exactly great kickers to taking a chance on a younger guy might be an improvement. I don't think either guy could hit anything over 40 yards anyway.

:hihi:

The last 10 years has me expecting the negative scenario when it comes to improving the kicker position. History is bound to change and I hope he does succeed because we all need him to be money starting Sunday.

:hihi:

The last 10 years has me expecting the negative scenario when it comes to improving the kicker position. History is bound to change and I hope he does succeed because we all need him to be money starting Sunday.

Every since we moved on from Hartley, I can't watch kicks anymore. I never did that before. now, I put my hat over my face for every darn FG kick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom