The Cowboys are the most Overated Team in the NFL (Non-Saints) (1 Viewer)

David Robbins

Ole Miss Rocks!
Reaction score
I knew this team going in was not a top flight Superbowl contender. Not with Jason Garret as their HC. How can you have that great a defense, and Offensive stars like Elliot and Cooper and Whitten, and still not beat an 0-4 team like the Jets? I was laughing the whole game, at least until the Ref's took over and tried to give it to them.

When they flashed on Jerry Jones, he was excited for a TD, yet they were still loosing to an 0-4 team! I would have been steaming if I owned that team. Now, they are 0-3 over the last 3 weeks, and they loose to the Jets? lol. ROFLMAO! I love it, because my hate for that team is 2nd only to the Dirty Turds. Who do they loose to next? The Bungles? lol.

I knew this team going in was not a top flight Superbowl contender. Not with Jason Garret as their HC. How can you have that great a defense, and Offensive stars like Elliot and Cooper and Whitten, and still not beat an 0-4 team like the Jets? I was laughing the whole game, at least until the Ref's took over and tried to give it to them.

When they flashed on Jerry Jones, he was excited for a TD, yet they were still loosing to an 0-4 team! I would have been steaming if I owned that team. Now, they are 0-3 over the last 3 weeks, and they loose to the Jets? lol. ROFLMAO! I love it, because my hate for that team is 2nd only to the Dirty Turds. Who do they loose to next? The Bungles? lol.
They play the Eagles next. One of those teams at 4-3 is going to be leading the NFC East, and possibly in line for the #4 seed in the playoffs.

I liked how the Cowboys passed on a field goal attempt to go for it on 4th down. I guess the thinking was that if they get stopped, which they did, the Jets are penned deep against their endzone. Next play I think is a 90 plus yard TD pass.

The Jets are not a great team by any means but in their defense a big part of their winless start was their QB being out and he was back yesterday.

Overrated yes...But they have talents on that team that playing them will be a challenge still.

They are the exact reason that I refuse to listen to chris collinsworth (err PFF) Pro Football Focus had them graded out as the best roster last week thru 5 games. How do you have the best roster on supposed SUBJECTIVE grades but have the highest grade.

God PFF sucks and yet too many people on here kneel at the altar.

Yes per the title of the thread, JJ's cowgirls always will be the most overrated team in the NFL.
And their fans are a bunch of mullet heads in wife beater shirts .

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom