N/S The Cowboys Now Have The 5th Longest Conference Championship Appearance Drought (1 Viewer)

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This needs to have its own thread to be appreciated.
The Bengals have now reached a more recent conference championship game than the Cowboys.
The Cowboys now have the 5th longest conference championship game appearance drought

The Bengals have now reached a more recent conference championship game than the Cowboys.
The Cowboys now have the 5th longest conference championship game appearance drought
Jerry Jones deserves a huge round of applause and mocking, sarcastic cheers for his huge, hard work in them continuing to achieve this goal.

The last time Dallas won a SB, I'd argue 1/3-1/4ths of most current NFL fans in the United States werent alive or werent old enough to remember it happening.

I couldn't have happened to more deserving team and fanbase. Kudos to them!!

Jerry Jones deserves a huge round of applause and mocking, sarcastic cheers for his huge, hard work in them continuing to achieve this goal.

The last time Dallas won a SB, I'd argue 1/3-1/4ths of most current NFL fans in the United States werent alive or werent old enough to remember it happening.
I was 4.

So, if you were born in the early 90's, unless some have vague, faint memories of Super Bowl XXX and Dallas winning 27-17, most Americans under age of 30 have grown up viewing the Cowboys through the prism of being pathetic, badly run, an incompetent top-down organization that maybe might win a division title every 3-4 years or squeak in to the playoffs as a Wild Card, get blown out or lose in close, heartbreaking, agonizing sorts of ways that delight people like me who hate them everything about the Cowboys, their team, FO, and ownership.

So, if you were born in the early 90's, unless some have vague, faint memories of Super Bowl XXX and Dallas winning 27-17, most Americans under age of 30 have grown up viewing the Cowboys through the prism of being pathetic, badly run, an incompetent top-down organization that maybe might win a division title every 3-4 years or squeak in to the playoffs as a Wild Card, get blown out or lose in close, heartbreaking, agonizing sorts of ways that delight people like me who hate them everything about the Cowboys, their team, FO, and ownership.
As someone from 91, I literally have no memory, nor do my friends.
For context, XXXVI was the first Super Bowl for me, so the Patriots have taken the place that the Cowboys used to have.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom