The cream rises to the top.... It's a two horse race in the South {old thread} (1 Viewer)

Cam is in MVP form
Brees is looking like Breesus
CMC is hitting his stride and the young pups are getting theirs now (Samuel/Moore)
Nobody in the NFL can cover M. Thomas 1 on 1
Kamara and Ingram are just insane

Panthers 6-2
Saints 7-1

Gentlemen we have are about to have a donnybrook VERY soon. Carolina will be beating Pitt this Thursday to keep pace with the NFCS Champs

Wow, we really don’t see each other until December 17th; so much football between now and then.
That scheduling is just crazy. Think about this, it's conceivable that the two teams could play each other three times in four weeks (final 3 weeks of the season and first round of playoffs).

Cam is in MVP form
CMC is hitting his stride and the young pups are getting theirs now (Samuel/Moore)

Panthers 6-2
Saints 7-1

Gentlemen we have are about to have a donnybrook VERY soon. Carolina will be beating Pitt this Thursday to keep pace with the NFCS Champs

Hold your kitties... panties will be 6-3 by the end of Thursday.

The NFL's "schedule engineering" is the cause of this donnybrook, yes :p

I do have to admit we're seeing more of "good Cam" this season, versus "bad Cam." There's still a long way to go, though. The Steelers aren't an easy out, and they won't be for us, either.

I've never taken notice of Bradbury before, but looks like he shut down Mike Evans yesterday. Is he playing like a lockdown corner?

Cam is in MVP form

Panthers 6-2
Saints 7-1

I think you guys are very dangerous and Norv has Cam playing lights out. Also added motivation from us 3-0 on you last year does worry me.

Aside from your weird miracle win in NY with that 793 yard field goal, y’all have looked good, as much as I don’t like typing that. ?

I've never taken notice of Bradbury before, but looks like he shut down Mike Evans yesterday. Is he playing like a lockdown corner?

I noted this yesterday. Mike was completely neutralized by Bradbury.

Their other corner is playing well too, a rook I think.

I noted this yesterday. Mike was completely neutralized by Bradbury.

Their other corner is playing well too, a rook I think.

The other CB is Donte Jackson from LSU. He’s been the best rookie CB this year so far.

The Panthers aren’t going to go away, and they will be highly motivated to beat us after we owned them last year and bounced them from the playoffs.

Don’t sleep on Atlanta either. They’re about to get Deebo back and the scrubs they have had on their defense have started to make progress. That offense is close to as good as some of the best too.

I don't know which team I despise more the panties or failclownsanyone. who thinks the panties aren't for real are in for a rude awakening,
I've seen more than half of their games. CMC looks good but their D is very much meh... The rest of their offense looks like a college team with the plays they run. The Falcons scare me much more than Carolina if we were going head to head.

Carolina is legit. I heard an analyst on Sirius NFL last week talking about how Norv Turnver has been working on Cam's mechanics and they're seeing his numbers (like accuracy) have improved.

Cam is completing over 66% of his passes and his TD/INT ratio is 3.25:1. Those are both career highs for him, by a significant margin.

I actually respect Rivera and the defenses he puts together every year. But I very much dislike Newton and his showboat antics. Ironically, imho, the Saints and Panties are the 2 best teams in the entire league. And the Birds are not slouches.

Besides the improvement in Newton's game, the biggest thing that concerns me is that the Panties were able to effectively neutralize our running attack in the last 2 games we played them, including the playoffs.

The other CB is Donte Jackson from LSU. He’s been the best rookie CB this year so far.

The Panthers aren’t going to go away, and they will be highly motivated to beat us after we owned them last year and bounced them from the playoffs.

Don’t sleep on Atlanta either. They’re about to get Deebo back and the scrubs they have had on their defense have started to make progress. That offense is close to as good as some of the best too.

TY for the clarification and agreed on Atlanta.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom