The cream rises to the top.... It's a two horse race in the South {old thread} (1 Viewer)

They are only "for real" if they beat us. Reading the Panthers forum, you would think they were leading the division already. A number of fans over there are ultra confident in their expectations of beating us despite getting easily swept by us last season. Put up or shut up.

I called it before the season, actually. Entering the year, it appeared the Panthers were going to be only team with enough horses left on defense to challenge our offense. And the NFL engineers the schedule now so that division games get back-loaded to the final month, mainly for TV ratings.

They are only "for real" if they beat us. Reading the Panthers forum, you would think they were leading the division already. A number of fans over there are ultra confident in their expectations of beating us despite getting easily swept by us last season. Put up or shut up.
We should take care of them if the cbs hold up but their injured oline is play elite and NOONE saw it coming. I hear an analsyt or someone on one of the major podcast mention it every week.
You do remember them taking everything we could give them in the playoff game and still having a chance to win correct?

I called it before the season, actually. Entering the year, it appeared the Panthers were going to be only team with enough horses left on defense to challenge our offense.
Who saw Donte Jackson being this good so quickly haha

Norv Turner fumble playcalling worse than DA 2 minute defense in crucial moments. It still amazes me at all his blunder calls.

We should take care of them if the cbs hold up but their injured oline is play elite and NOONE saw it coming. I hear an analsyt or someone on one of the major podcast mention it every week.
You do remember them taking everything we could give them in the playoff game and still having a chance to win correct?

I had a lot of money on that game and remember it vividly lol. I was petrified at the end.

They are pompous arses for the most part. Go look at the highlights yesterday. They got all of the bounces. Cam made an errant pitch - it bounced right to the RB for a long gain. He had a ball batted at the LOS only to fall into the hands of a receiver/rb for a TD. I have read that Cam's shoulder is so bad off he pulled himself from the game vs' throwing first half ending hail-mary.

They are pompous arses for the most part. Go look at the highlights yesterday. They got all of the bounces. Cam made an errant pitch - it bounced right to the RB for a long gain. He had a ball batted at the LOS only to fall into the hands of a receiver/rb for a TD. I have read that Cam's shoulder is so bad off he pulled himself from the game vs' throwing first half ending hail-mary.

They literally have a forum post complaining about how our defense was being disrespectful by doing a group pose in the end zone after a takeaway. As if the Panthers have NEVER done anything like that before....EVER....

They literally have a forum post complaining about how our defense was being disrespectful by doing a group pose in the end zone after a takeaway. As if the Panthers have NEVER done anything like that before....EVER....

I honestly dislike that team more than the Falcons. Probably much to do with many of their fans, and Cam Newton.

I honestly dislike that team more than the Falcons. Probably much to do with many of their fans, and Cam Newton.

Same with me. Everyone talks about the Falcons rivalry, but that team doesn't really excite me as much anymore. I think it's because they don't have a villain. They need a trash talking player like Roddy White on their team and they just don't have one. The Panthers have Cam Newton, which makes me despise them more than any other NFC South team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom