The Crescent City Classic is in 6 months (1 Viewer)

Dre

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Anyone planning on running? Even non-runners now have enough time to train, so no excuses this year! :)

I ran when I was in shape at 17 years old and made the top 500, but I have not run since ("I choose not to run")... now I need to make sure I have not succumbed to senescence.

So, young and old...who is with me!?

April 3, 2010
http://www.ccc10k.com/site.php?pageID=3

thinking about it...I have longer term marathon and triathalon plans so we will see how it fits in to my schedule.

i was all pumped after this year to run after my bf did so awesome running! then my knee got hurt again pretty bad and i wont be able to run. but i will be cheering everyone on!!! good luck to all!

Skipped last year but ran the year before. I didn't win though. :sad:

I might give it a go for walking.Ive worked my way up to 4.5 miles in 3 months.

I have been running a lot since May and have finally worked my way up to 3 miles. I think I am gonna sign up aand use this as incentive to get my runs up to the 5-6 mile area.

Well I went ahead and registered. I figure if nothing else it guarantees that I get to spend Easter weekend with my family in NO instead of the inlaws in BR.

Thanks for posting the link Dre and bringing this up. I would have forgotten all about it.

I have been running a lot since May and have finally worked my way up to 3 miles. I think I am gonna sign up aand use this as incentive to get my runs up to the 5-6 mile area.

That's what I am talking about! We can all get together for some good post-race drinking. Good luck with the training. I am up to 5.5 right now.

There is also a fall classic 5k for anyone that is interested (you can use this to qualify into a specific group).

I run it every year but I don't really train for it because I run all year around. It is a fun day and it is nice to see the ladies afterwards.

That would be cool to do, after doing the Portland 2 Coast for 3 years, 10K is pretty easy. The only question is do i want to make a trip when its not football season?

3 weeks to go. I'll be there with my brother. Probably won't be able to run the entire 10K, but it'll be fun to try.

I use to do the CCC when it went through Uptown to Audobon Park. How does the new course compare? Of course, I would be walking.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom