The crying falcon fan retires from youtube (1 Viewer)

Now, now... Lets leave that poor girl alone. If she wants to retire, let her. I mean, YouTubes not her life, right? Lifes already gone horribly wrong for her, being a Falcons fan and all.

Dude takes himself way too seriously. I think his videos would be shorter if cliches were removed from his monologue. But now that he is retiring he will have more time to play with his star wars action figures.

This clown thinks he's Ray Lewis or some crap with the way he talks "Last Ride" "when you say you gonna retire, you have to retire even though you may get the itch to come back". This guy is a serious headcase.:jpshakehead:

If he is "neglecting" too many of life's responsibilities by posting videos on youtube, he's putting way too much effort into posting videos on youtube!!! How many times can you practice saying "in my past 4 years here"? He said it about 10 times.
Does it strike anyone as odd that he doesn't have any Falcons gear in the backdrop? Just a bunch of books he's never read?

If he is "neglecting" too many of life's responsibilities by posting videos on youtube, he's putting way too much effort into posting videos on youtube!!! How many times can you practice saying "in my past 4 years here"? He said it about 10 times.
Does it strike anyone as odd that he doesn't have any Falcons gear in the backdrop? Just a bunch of books he's never read?
It's his mama's house....c'mon man.

Worse than the cowgirls. He's like a little "girlie man!"

Gotta LOVE that collar. I swear, homie has more collar than shoulders :hihi:

Classy, with a kiss of gangsta's grace. That guy repped it for every Falcons fan everywhere! He gets a slow clap, and instead of two thumbs, a collar up in approval.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom