the curse for robbing the saints (1 Viewer)

sidwin

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
So far all the teams that robbed us during the season has lost... The Giants with the unreal kick 6 lost a game they could have won... interesting fact... eli has won the superbowl as long as he wins one playoff game.

next victim, raiders lost to the crappy texans... 2 point crappy conversion let them beat us and they lost both their starting and 2nd string qb.

last but not least.... broncos... everyone knows he was out of bound on a block FG. they didn't even make it in.

as a foot note, we lost to the lions but beat the seahawks then the hawks beat the lions ;)

Chiefs and ATL are the last.. Chief's beat us at home and that was a hard fought game... after the bronco's game i stopped watching football due to the highway robbery. i heard we got robbed by ATL on the last game... if that's the case they are going to suffer the same fate.

Take-away- don't rob a team born on All Saints Day who call home to the city known for VooDoo :)

The Giants actually tried to give the Saints a win by fumbling three times but all some seem to remember is the blocked FG.

I do admire the spirit of the poster's thoughts, if that makes sense :hihi: I lost interest in the season after the Denver game, too.

Hoping against hope KC can trip the Patriots and that the Packers come out of the NFC. It would be the two teams that annoy me the least. That way, I can enjoy my Super Bowl Sunday and actually watch the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom