The Curse of Oak Island (1 Viewer)

I grew tired of watching it. I think if they ever do find something, whatever they theorize is there, it will be all over the news long before we see the episode. So I refuse to waste time watching it again until I see something in the news. You know if they do find something, you'll have a marathon of episodes before the "found it" episode and be able to catch up where you left off. Thats my plan.

I grew tired of watching it. I think if they ever do find something, whatever they theorize is there, it will be all over the news long before we see the episode. So I refuse to waste time watching it again until I see something in the news. You know if they do find something, you'll have a marathon of episodes before the "found it" episode and be able to catch up where you left off. Thats my plan.

Well, my personal opinion is this...

If you are watching the show because you expect them to find something....you will likely be disappointed...

I watch it for the history and crazy *** theories....like the guys who think you can MRI satellite photos and find the treasure.

Damn I didn't know it started back up again. I'll have to set the DVR and try to find the back episodes. Which episode are they on?

I think either three or four is this week.

Here's what you missed...

--Some guys used some high tech imaging to show that there are a number of underground tunnels
--Some guys used some high tech imaging to show that there are various deposits of metals and gems at various locations
--They dug at one of the sites that supposedly had metal buried at 28" to 40", and found a piece of iron pipe
--They are trying to clear out the shaft to send divers down into the cavern.

This thread got cold, but the show is heating up. Lot's of evidence of Templar activity lately and it seems they are really getting close to actually finding the Money Pit. This season has been pretty good.

This thread got cold, but the show is heating up. Lot's of evidence of Templar activity lately and it seems they are really getting close to actually finding the Money Pit. This season has been pretty good.

Wait. This is still going on?

Yep. I'm behind by 3 or 4 episodes, but I was planning on catching up soon. They have really ramped up their efforts this season in comparison to when they first started.

I see where there is going to be a spend off from the show. "Southern Gold" I believed it is call.
Marty goes out with some divers ( I think in Mich.) to look for gold under water.

I saw the preview for Season 6, which starts next week, and I have to say I'm pretty excited about this season. And, no, it's not because I believe they are going to find the treasure at the bottom of the money pit.

First off, it's going to contain 30 hours of content (as opposed to the 18-20 hours the previous seasons have had). Next, it looks like they are going to use some sheet pilings and dam off Smith's Cove and try to unearth whatever it was they found buried there last season...and some of the shots seem to show a very large structure being unearthed. Those things are the real treasures to be found...the historical items. Then, there is one quote heard in voice over..."We've found our first gold on Oak Island." I'm sure it's just a small coin or something....

Yep, always have been a fan of the show. I love making fun of the narrator. "A tree? On Oak Island? Can it be?" I'm ready for the new season to start.

Keep hyping it up then find some fool and his money to buy you out. That is how they strike it rich on Oak Island. That worthless island has been bought and paid for a hundred time over. I'm still waiting for a crossover hit. The search for Big Foots gold next on Oak Island...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom