The Daily Show with John Stewart - Special Guest, Hillary Clinton, Tonight at 10:00 Central (1 Viewer)

DadsDream

Dreaming of a SAINTS Super Bowl!
Reaction score
Anybody want to volunteer to do a [CACKLE!] count for tonight's show? :hihi:

Wonkette
March 3, 2008
HILLARY TO APPEAR ON TEEVEE'S DAILY SHOW TONIGHT

It will be funny when Hillary sits down expecting some softballs, and Jon Stewart asks her why she hasn't released her tax returns yet, and then [CACKLE!].

http://wonkette.com/363285/

Attachments

• crazyhill.jpg
    crazyhill.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 58
COMEDY CENTRAL
The Daily Show with John Stewart
March 3, 2008

What would you like to see Jon ask her this time around? Let us know.

566 Responses

Do you feel the way you conducted your campaign over the last few weeks may have set Feminism back a few decades?

If Senator Obama behaved the same way, do you think he would have been treated differently?

Are you crying? Can I get you a tissue? It's the night before the primaries, this sometimes, err, always happens...

READ MORE
http://www.indecision2008.com/blog.jhtml?c=v&m=102246

ill have to make sure to catch this. i really hope he doesnt give her easy questions...looks like shes making her last ditch effort to save the campaign.

I think I missed it, can anyone give a recap or should I just watch it tomorrow?

I think I missed it, can anyone give a recap or should I just watch it tomorrow?

Some self-deprecating humor on Stewart's part.

No hard-ball questions, not even one.

One cackle.

Mostly, Senator Clinton sayiing how she's honored, how she signed up voters in south Texas when she was young and going back to Texas was like coming home again and how Ohio people are salt of the earth.

The biggest cheer went up when she said that after George Bush, the country and the Democrats have a lot to fix.

End with Stewart saying it was a shame that with two candidates like her (female) and Sen. Obama (African-American) that one of them had to win and one had to lose.

Stewart handled the whole thing with kid gloves compared to his past such interviews.

Some self-deprecating humor on Stewart's part.

No hard-ball questions, not even one.

One cackle.

Mostly, Senator Clinton sayiing how she's honored, how she signed up voters in south Texas when she was young and going back to Texas was like coming home again and how Ohio people are salt of the earth.

The biggest cheer went up when she said that after George Bush, the country and the Democrats have a lot to fix.

End with Stewart saying it was a shame that with two candidates like her (female) and Sen. Obama (African-American) that one of them had to win and one had to lose.

Stewart handled the whole thing with kid gloves compared to his past such interviews.

Um, yeah. She has a (D) by her name

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom