The Defense deserves some recognition for that game! (1 Viewer)

Trey W.

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
When PJ went down I just knew Eli was going to blow the game out but for some reason the Giants decided to keep running the ball. At one point in the game we had 1 starter in the secondary and they held it together. If they can keep this up we will turn things around.

9 points allowed and 3 turnovers, we should have killed the Giants! I don't know what happened to the Offense but I sure hope they fix it this week!

When PJ went down I just knew Eli was going to blow the game out but for some reason the Giants decided to keep running the ball. At one point in the game we had 1 starter in the secondary and they held it together. If they can keep this up we will turn things around.

9 points allowed and 3 turnovers, we should have killed the Giants! I don't know what happened to the Offense but I sure hope they fix it this week!

What?

This defense is a loser, they will keep it close but lose in the end.

We were solid on D today. Sadly, our O couldnt get it done. And our ST cost us the game. I mean a FG block for a TD?!? Wow!

What?

This defense is a loser, they will keep it close but lose in the end.

I hope this is sarcasm because the D did play very well. How many times over the past 3-4 years have we said "if the defense can just hold the Offense to under 21 points we'll win?" Well they did and the Offense played horribly!

the defense kept them in the game. But moral victories only go so far b/c the TEAM still lost. winning is a TEAM effort. And some of them did not come to play (fleener for example)

Not all their fault but, they gave up 368 yards of passing today and let the giants have the ball for 34 minutes. They don't deserve any praise and don't deserve any complaint either. They were average today. This loss is on Payton /Drew today with the pedestrian offensive effort they gave us. 288 total offensive yards is not going to win in today's NFL....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom