The defense is looking great, but we still have a need at LB (1 Viewer)

It's all about the best player available. I don't think the Saints are opposed to drafting LBs.

2019: Kaden Elliss, R7
2018:
2017: Alex Anzalone, R3
2016:
2015: Stephone Anthony, R1
2014: Khairi Fortt, R4

Now only if they would draft LB's who START and Stay Healthy...

smh since 2006

The Saints have D. Davis, Craig Robertson, and then an assortment of question marks. At least WR and Corner has healthy dudes. They might not be world beaters but at least you know they can at least suit up.

Don’t get me wrong, they do need a LB. injuries, age, etc. are all working against the Saints at the position group.
That said, if I was asked to make an educated statement about which position group correlated LEAST with high level success in today’s NFL, I would say LB. You really just need one who is very good/elite and the Saints have one.

Im hoping for a hot prospect at 24 that can net us Zack Baun and a pick, 5 bullets hurts big time when it comes to making contracts and cap work. I am more in favor of Baun than Murray or Queen and if not then a S like McKinney who can play the box, dont give me Delpit that is not his bag. WR and G talent can be had late. Outside rush there are still vets who have outpriced themselves and might choose to go with a real shot at winning it all with the Saints on a one year deal. This draft feels like their will be a monkey in the mix who makes for interesting prospects falling.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom