The definition of favoritsm (2 Viewers)

christovas

Veteran
Reaction score
I haven't seen a segment on the NY-NO game that hasn't mentioned the great Eli's "sore foot." The most ridiculous was the NFL pregame video. My jaw smacked the floor below when a SORE FOOT actually made it to the narrators dialog.

I mean... YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME.

And on that note, how many times have you heard about the Giant's "banged up" secondary?

I mean... ARE YOU SERIOUS???

Yet, when referring to our offense, it's just simply a missing lineman and our "THREE HEADED MONSTER" who I would clearly consider "banged up." I would consider limited practice about as "banged up" as you can get...

Can't stand the media. They make me sick. Never seen a frigg'n pregame voice out something as ridiculous as a sore foot for crying out loud...

AND not mention anything about players that are clearly injured (our RBs) who are toughing it out.

STOP making excuses for these other TEAMS BEFORE WE PLAY THEM ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the venting

Last edited:
favoritism is ????? 42 -16 SAINTS blow out!!!!!

Last edited:
Dont care about Eli's foot.
Dont care about their secondary.
Dont care about the media.

Too busy counting down the hours until I go to the Dome on sunday to watch the Saints dominate.

They can make excuses all of the way to the Lombardi Trophy for us and I'll be as happy as a lottery winner.

AND not mention anything about players that are clearly injured (our RBs) who are toughing it out.

Since when has Bush been injured? The last I heard about Bell is that he can't wait to play this Sunday. I haven't heard anything about the possibility of PT not playing Sunday because he is injured.

Why would the media bring up the RB injuries???? They are going to play!!

I've had plantar faciitis, and I can tell you it hurts like hell just to step down on it. It's worse in the mornings when the tendons haven't been stretched, but it is an excruciating pain. I finally got a couple of cortisone shots in my heel to get relief from the pain that had gone on for nearly a year while trying to do the stretching of the tendons that the doctor recommended. So it is a problem. I doubt seriously that it will come into play in the game, however, and I really don't think anyone is trying to make excuses before the game. They're just reporting what there is to report, just as they would if Brees had a chronic injury like that.

AAARRRGGGHH!!! The media is disrespecting us!!!! This is enfuriating!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Good vent.

But relax.

Eli's foot is sore, and as I understand it will be for a long time to come, with some pain.

Their secondary is indeed banged, I think we'll get a backup or two in there from them.

Our RBs are all ready to go, unless Pierre isn't ready.

The Giants are a formidable opponent, regardless.

ddd

I've had plantar faciitis, and I can tell you it hurts like hell just to step down on it. It's worse in the mornings when the tendons haven't been stretched, but it is an excruciating pain. I finally got a couple of cortisone shots in my heel to get relief from the pain that had gone on for nearly a year while trying to do the stretching of the tendons that the doctor recommended. So it is a problem. I doubt seriously that it will come into play in the game, however, and I really don't think anyone is trying to make excuses before the game. They're just reporting what there is to report, just as they would if Brees had a chronic injury like that.

Dude, QFT. I was first diagnosed with it in 95, it took over a year before I could run and it is 14 years later and I still suffer with it and in fact, don't run but do other cardio.

this is one of the games where you can believe the hype. As a bettor the more you listen on how great the Gaints are... well you know.

dont worry,

Saints will win, Saints will cover and best of all, Saints will dominate

It's pain, they're paid millions to play on. I had bruised ribs which was a living nightmare, but played through it. PT has the flu, which they didn't report until after the game.
Both running backs are showing as injured, but probable. PT has an ankle and you know Bell's situation. Both of these boys have to paint a rosy picture because they want touches on the ball. Either way, they are both listed as injured and both taking limited practice. Regardless of whether or not our RBs played, they're banged up. Reggie's was limping a couple games back but is hiding it. Between PT and Bell, they'll both play through injuries because they are just that hungry. Screw the excuses already for the Giants. I've got one message for them:

GO OUT AND GET SOME MORE PLAYERS and STOP MAKING EXCUSES.

Just like they told us when our starters were gimp last year.

I know. This is the first time anyone has talked about a team's injuries and how they may impact the game in the history of the NFL. So much disrespect!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom