The Demonstrations in Minnesota (Update: Now Nationwide){Now International} (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I agree that's ridiculous. They should be kicking them out tonight.

Meanwhile, I found an astute observation in that same neighborhood...

I mean, how often have we seen no issues with protests until cops show up? Are these people really that dumb? People protest police violence so cops respond with... violence? All they need to do is act like adults for a couple days and the protests are over. Instead, they start knocking heads and the crowds get larger the next day.

And apparently the spin machine is using FaceBook to claim that there is no racial bias in policing. The video is vile. The comments may even be worse.

. . . and now she’s invited to the White House.

. . . and now she’s invited to the White House.

Even if George was a woman beater or something like that, it doesn’t mean a cop should kill a handcuffed person. Not sure how someone’s personality requires death if you are handcuffed.

Edit: she did say she wanted justice for the family at least.

Meanwhile, in Salem, OR, here are officers pulling aside armed Proud Boys to give them a heads up they are planning to teargas the crowd:

I guess the lesson here is that if you want to avoid begin attacked by police, simply dress up as white supremacists and they‘ll suddenly treat you with the care of an old friend.

"Malott had thrown a tear gas canister back at police as they were trying to clear the entrance ramp. He was arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon on a police officer"

So now we have an admission, by the police, that tear gas is a deadly weapon.

Meanwhile, in Salem, OR, here are officers pulling aside armed Proud Boys to give them a heads up they are planning to teargas the crowd:

I guess the lesson here is that if you want to avoid begin attacked by police, simply dress up as white supremacists and they‘ll suddenly treat you with the care of an old friend.

Are you taking the word of an anonymous source, that that's what is actually happening, and the people positively IDed? Did the person who shot the video also add the textbox and dialogue or was it put together elsewhere by others? Make sure it passes the smell test before posting it as fact.

Even if George was a woman beater or something like that, it doesn’t mean a cop should kill a handcuffed person. Not sure how someone’s personality requires death if you are handcuffed.

Edit: she did say she wanted justice for the family at least.

If George Floyd had beat police officers every day of his life, they still have no right to kill him. Their job is to detain him so he can have a trial.
The police clearly were at least trying to punish him after he was handcuffed. That act should be a felony in itself.

....and on cue.

Pictures of the JPSO tonight, geared up like they're going into a dang war zone in Afghanistan:

Did you take those pics or get them 1st hand from someone who took them? Is it possible those are stock photos from JPSO like the helicopter pics that were posted several pages back? All of those pics are taken near Manhattan/Expressway where Best Buy is. The bottom 2 are taken from 8th street which runs behind Best Buy with the 2nd from bottom being near the JPSO office.

I remember someone posting a rumor of groups assembling near Best Buy yesterday. Its possible the LEO activity was in response to that, or maybe those are stock photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom