The Derek Chauvin trial {Mod Edit: Guilty on all charges} (2 Viewers)

Tony1Saintfan

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I don’t have much to say about this but if you heard the testimony of some of the prosecutions witnesses today and didn’t have a tear in your eye you aren’t human. Yes the man had a criminal record, yes the man had drugs in his body but he didn’t deserve to die like that. Could the drugs have killed him???? Maybe. Did he have other health conditions that could’ve killed him???? Maybe. But that cop took those decisions into his on hands and brought about an outrage in this country that’s been at the surface for a long time. God it’s time we turn to you.

The murder of George Floyd is a direct outgrowth of white supremacy. White males are terrified of what they perceive as a loss of power and, as the most entitled and self-serving demographic in the country, will do anything to hold on to "their" power. The USA continues to incarcerate blacks at a higher rate than South Africa did under Apartheid.

In the aftermath of the Civil War, the entitled white planters of the south began to lose their power as their slaves and servants were freed. Union troops enforced new laws protecting freed blacks. The white planter class reacted to this by forming the KKK, which continues to this day as the Proud Boys and other white supremacist groups.

The only way whites have given up their power is when changes are mandated and power is taken from them. Derek Chauvin is a white supremacist and murdered George Floyd in accordance with white supremacist views.

well stated OP, but i will push back a bit on the title - George Floyd is not on trial - This is the Derek Chauvin murder trial
I suppose it could also be designated the George Floyd justice trial

no it's not a semantic argument

Very true. But how different from the typical is it. Usually it’s the murderer who becomes infamous in high profile murders. And it is a shame that Floyd never had the chance at a trial but in the court of public opinion many have chosen to give him one anyway trying to reverse fit the punishment he received.

testimony of Genevieve Hansen, 28, off-duty Minneapolis firefighter
"It didn't take me long to realize that he had an altered level of consciousness," she said of Floyd. "In our training, that is the first time that somebody needs medical attention. So my attention moved from Mr. Floyd to how can I gain access to this patient and give him medical attention or direct the officers."

Hansen described Floyd's face as "puffy and swollen" and that she saw fluid she assumed was urine coming from Floyd's body, explaining that patients often release their bladder when they die.

"What I needed to know is whether or not he had a pulse anymore," she said.

She stated that Chauvin "seemed very comfortable with most of his weight on Mr Floyd's neck"

I hope Chauvin spends the rest of his life in prison for 2nd degree murder.

testimony of Genevieve Hansen, 28, off-duty Minneapolis firefighter
Except for the part where she thought SHE was running the courtroom and not the judge, the trial is going smoother than I thought it would.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom