The "Did You Know?" Thread (1 Viewer)

Did you know the Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from public libraries?

Tyler says, "Did you know if you mixed equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice concentrate you can make napalm?"

Tyler says, "Did you know if you mixed equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice concentrate you can make napalm?"

Marla Singer, she's like the sore on the roof of your mouth that would heal if only you'd stop tounging it.

and Knowing is half the battle.

did you know it takes a butterknife and a flathead screwdriver to remove 3 dvd's from a dvd player in a 3 year olds room?

Did you know that: Used motor is also good to put on animals with mange. It smothers the minute parasitic mite.

Is it better to use it hot out of the engine or cool it down first?

Did you know that you can kill wasps instantly with a simple mixture of liquid dish soap and water? They breathe through their skin, the soap film suffocates them and they drop. I've done it. (the mange thing reminded me of it).

Last edited:
Did you know that 99% of all (insert title) Champions gear is hideous looking?

i agree for the most part....the saints division champs hat from last year looks good:9:

the lsu hat is a little busy for my tastes, but i may still buy one just to have it

Did you know that jumping off the roof with an umbrella will not yield Mary Poppins results? In fact, there will be broken bones, internal bleeding, and mucho embarrassment.

Did you know that jumping off the roof with an umbrella will not yield Mary Poppins results? In fact, there will be broken bones, internal bleeding, and mucho embarrassment.

So, is your attempt on YouTube for our viewing pleasure or what? :shrug:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom