The difference between Tom Brady and Drew Brees (1 Viewer)

Funny how no talking head brings the hit to Brees’ head, but they are hellbent on talking about the face mask to Goff. It’s like it’s Taboo for them to mention it or they are instructed not to

Tom Brady gets the call on hands to the face where Drew doesn't get this call on Fowler in OT. This NFL is disgusting. Drew's legacy takes a hit because of incompetent refs

Get obscure rule (Tuck Rule) that has never been called to advance to SuperBowl. Deflategate (hardly any kind of meaningful punishment. spygate (see Deflategate) Play in the weakest division for well over a decade. That is the difference

Tom Brady is Ernie McCracken and Drew Brees is Roy Munson.

Funny how no talking head brings the hit to Brees’ head, but they are hellbent on talking about the face mask to Goff. It’s like it’s Taboo for them to mention it or they are instructed not to

The only person I recall alluding to it was Deion Sanders. That's it.

Not just that.
Tom throws multiple interceptions yet is hailed as a conquering hero for his last minute heroics. Drew scores two touchdowns and marches his team downfield (for what should’ve been the winning scoring drive)in the final few minutes of the title game and is screwed by literally the worst non call in sports history. Yet somehow Brees is the one saddled with having a subpar performance and Brady’s elevated because of how his game ended.

I hate that this game robbed Drew in such a grotesque manner. He was on the doorstep of silencing all doubters regarding his goat status, only to have the chance ripped away by the very league that uses his exemplary character to promote itself. What a hot mess.

I posted about it on my new twitter account. Sent to many player, Goodell, NFL, etc and not much movement with it.

That should have definitely been a penalty too against the Rams. It could have been a "make up" call even though the stakes weren't as high. The KC defender touched Brady's shoulder... no where near his head.

Last edited:
Was there not a clear PI not called in the redzone in the first half as well?
An the hit in the face on the INT and of course the non call on TLL..
I've been ingnoring all the "the game is rigged" post and comments, but now i dont see any other posibility.. The officials don't make that many obious mistakes..

Too bad for Brees. Too bad for NOLA. Too bad for football.

Critics say Saints should have scored TDs on first two drives. On 2nd Taquan Smith was clearly bearhugged by guess who Robey Coleman at goaline. So in effect Saints should have scored TDs on 2 of 3 possessions and ahead 17-0.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom