The Dirty Sanchez! (1 Viewer)

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
OK! Found it! Coaches, listen up! Greg Williams listen up! All my SAINTS FANS in the HOUSE listen UP!

Dirty Sanchez has a habit! It's a very bad habit in this LEAGUE which has brought down many a player! He holds the ball with one hand and away from his body everytime he's in any kind of motion ( other than passing the ball since obviously that's a one handed motion) He fumbled the ball away once and lost the ball a split second after crossing the goal line vs Tenn. yet it's his tendancy to consistantly carry the ball away from his body and with one hand!
Calling Mr. Grant, Smith , Ellis and Hargrove! Of course Vilma, Sharper and Harper are well on top of this and let the "stripping begin"!

Hope this helps as Sunday unfolds for us! I'd love to get back to 40 pts. with about 24 off of turnovers for us!
GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX!

The Dirty Sanchez will become his name after Our SAINTS and I get through with him!

And Chuck Muncie. I still can't believe a running back ran like that.

As far as Sanchez I'm sure he's heard it all week from the coaches and players.

Just let Mr. Jenkins have a shot at him. Just tell him to keep the hands away from the facemask this time...

And Chuck Muncie. I still can't believe a running back ran like that.

As far as Sanchez I'm sure he's heard it all week from the coaches and players.

You can hear it all day but if it's something you do from muscle memory, you'll either keep doing it or it will get into your head so badly, you'll be selfconscious about it! Either way, I LIKE IT!

OK! Found it! Coaches, listen up! Greg Williams listen up! All my SAINTS FANS in the HOUSE listen UP!

Dirty Sanchez has a habit! It's a very bad habit in this LEAGUE which has brought down many a player! He holds the ball with one hand and away from his body everytime he's in any kind of motion ( other than passing the ball since obviously that's a one handed motion) He fumbled the ball away once and lost the ball a split second after crossing the goal line vs Tenn. yet it's his tendancy to consistantly carry the ball away from his body and with one hand!
Calling Mr. Grant, Smith , Ellis and Hargrove! Of course Vilma, Sharper and Harper are well on top of this and let the "stripping begin"!

Hope this helps as Sunday unfolds for us! I'd love to get back to 40 pts. with about 24 off of turnovers for us!
GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX!

The Dirty Sanchez will become his name after Our SAINTS and I get through with him!

OK...I can picture what the Saints are gonna do to him...BUT...what are you gonna do to him?

You can hear it all day but if it's something you do from muscle memory, you'll either keep doing it or it will get into your head so badly, you'll be selfconscious about it! Either way, I LIKE IT!

I agree, I hope he continues it. But it won't surprise me to see him tuck it away.

OK...I can picture what the Saints are gonna do to him...BUT...what are you gonna do to him?

No! Not THAT! I'm just going to keep running him down, day by day, taking away whatever swagger he may feel he has, keep calling him "The Dirty Sanchez" as an offensive smite, watch that Tenn. game tonight and call a game plan against his team with him, being a rook, as a key element of what our DEFENSE can do to stymie anything they may feel they can do against us! Nothing more!

Of course, you ALL know what a "Dirty Sanchez" is ,so given that, I really don't have to DO much more than sit back, take pleasure and watch OUR SAINTS break his heart and take away his self esteem!

this thread has travelled to a bad place :covri:

I promise, after the replay tonight to come back with some more , let's say, valueable information than just assigning a filthy name to the dude! There are huge gaps in the jets' game and they did just get lucky against a solid Tenn. team who it just wasn't their day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom