The Division 2 (1 Viewer)

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
The opening cutscene is really good, especially the part where you are invisible.

OP
OP
antipop

antipop

Get egg hunts
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
the campaign and side missions alone are worth the price of admission...

OP
OP
antipop

antipop

Get egg hunts
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
world tier 5 is out today....raid coming on the 25th

tjharris

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Really love the missions to take back the monuments.
I'm at world tier 2, hunting for exotic parts.
I like how once you "beat the game" the open world is still relevant. Unlike the first one where after level 30 you just play in the dark zone.

Saintster

Through Thick and Thin since 1986
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I had not heard of this game before this thread and by the videos it is right up my alley. I am going to go pick up part 1 and 2 today I want to play them in order.

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
I had not heard of this game before this thread and by the videos it is right up my alley. I am going to go pick up part 1 and 2 today I want to play them in order.
I wouldn't bother with 1. Two is much better and the story doesn't matter.

Saintster

Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I get it used at gamestop plus I trade games in so it is basically free. The first one is only 8.99 and I am really looking forward to part 2 looks awesome.

Saintster

Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I am a gamer that takes my time I love searching maps and hoarding better weapons or whatever is offered in the world. Thanks for posting this I am always looking for games that I missed being a narrow minded gamer in the past going with FPS only which limited my experiences.

OP
OP
antipop

antipop

Get egg hunts
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
yeah, story has not been the strong suit of Division 1 & 2....you could definitely skip 1

OP
OP
antipop

antipop

Get egg hunts
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I am a gamer that takes my time I love searching maps and hoarding better weapons or whatever is offered in the world. Thanks for posting this I am always looking for games that I missed being a narrow minded gamer in the past going with FPS only which limited my experiences.

Division 2 has a lot of that but some of the later missions are structured for group play...

seeing that you are in North Bend, Oregon, you should check out Days Gone if you have a ps4....it takes place in your neck of the woods...ignore the review scores, it's a very good game

Saintster

Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
yeah, story has not been the strong suit of Division 1 & 2....you could definitely skip 1
Is 1 a good game in itself but I do like it when one game in a series isn't dependant on the other. The story sounds like a basic straightforward maybe at times convoluted?

OP
OP
antipop

antipop

Get egg hunts
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Is 1 a good game in itself but I do like it when one game in a series isn't dependant on the other. The story sounds like a basic straightforward maybe at times convoluted?
the gameplay of 1 is fine but the story is pretty lame....it amounts to bad guys did bad things, go kill them...i think it's about 30 hours

Saintster

Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Division 2 has a lot of that but some of the later missions are structured for group play...

seeing that you are in North Bend, Oregon, you should check out Days Gone if you have a ps4....it takes place in your neck of the woods...ignore the review scores, it's a very good game
I heard of that game everyone around here were really pumping that game up because of the fact it takes place in Oregon. I will check that out it also looked interesting thanks for the recommendation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom