The Division 2 (1 Viewer)

I have been jammed up with work so I haven't had a chance to do much. I got to knock out a few hours in one session the other night got to level 12. So far I am liking it and I can see this sticking around for a while unless endgame changes to skills/builds become to volatile.

I like the Bounty Hunter Missions, that is a nice touch.

The opening cutscene is really good, especially the part where you are invisible.

the campaign and side missions alone are worth the price of admission...

world tier 5 is out today....raid coming on the 25th

Really love the missions to take back the monuments.
I'm at world tier 2, hunting for exotic parts.
I like how once you "beat the game" the open world is still relevant. Unlike the first one where after level 30 you just play in the dark zone.

I had not heard of this game before this thread and by the videos it is right up my alley. I am going to go pick up part 1 and 2 today I want to play them in order.

I had not heard of this game before this thread and by the videos it is right up my alley. I am going to go pick up part 1 and 2 today I want to play them in order.

I wouldn't bother with 1. Two is much better and the story doesn't matter.

I get it used at gamestop plus I trade games in so it is basically free. The first one is only 8.99 and I am really looking forward to part 2 looks awesome.

I am a gamer that takes my time I love searching maps and hoarding better weapons or whatever is offered in the world. Thanks for posting this I am always looking for games that I missed being a narrow minded gamer in the past going with FPS only which limited my experiences.

I am a gamer that takes my time I love searching maps and hoarding better weapons or whatever is offered in the world. Thanks for posting this I am always looking for games that I missed being a narrow minded gamer in the past going with FPS only which limited my experiences.

Division 2 has a lot of that but some of the later missions are structured for group play...

seeing that you are in North Bend, Oregon, you should check out Days Gone if you have a ps4....it takes place in your neck of the woods...ignore the review scores, it's a very good game

yeah, story has not been the strong suit of Division 1 & 2....you could definitely skip 1

Is 1 a good game in itself but I do like it when one game in a series isn't dependant on the other. The story sounds like a basic straightforward maybe at times convoluted?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom