The Division 2 (1 Viewer)

Is 1 a good game in itself but I do like it when one game in a series isn't dependant on the other. The story sounds like a basic straightforward maybe at times convoluted?

the gameplay of 1 is fine but the story is pretty lame....it amounts to bad guys did bad things, go kill them...i think it's about 30 hours

Division 2 has a lot of that but some of the later missions are structured for group play...

seeing that you are in North Bend, Oregon, you should check out Days Gone if you have a ps4....it takes place in your neck of the woods...ignore the review scores, it's a very good game

I heard of that game everyone around here were really pumping that game up because of the fact it takes place in Oregon. I will check that out it also looked interesting thanks for the recommendation.

the gameplay of 1 is fine but the story is pretty lame....it amounts to bad guys did bad things, go kill them...i think it's about 30 hours

That sounds as basic as it gets but for 8.99 and with trades it may be worth it or I may put that 8..99 towards Days Gone.

Division 2 has a lot of that but some of the later missions are structured for group play...

seeing that you are in North Bend, Oregon, you should check out Days Gone if you have a ps4....it takes place in your neck of the woods...ignore the review scores, it's a very good game

I took a quick look at the trailers for days gone and I am sold I will skip part 1 of the division and pick up part 2 and days gone thanks for the recommendation.

I took a quick look at the trailers for days gone and I am sold I will skip part 1 of the division and pick up part 2 and days gone thanks for the recommendation.

you can certainly beat the Div2 campaign solo but once you get into the invaded missions, they get a little tougher...definitely use the matchmaking for those....it's also more of an RPG than your typical shooter...keep your eyes on the talents and stats that your gear has, especially in the later levels...

Days Gone is a single player game with a pretty solid story...you can easily get 50 hours of play from it....

you can certainly beat the Div2 campaign solo but once you get into the invaded missions, they get a little tougher...definitely use the matchmaking for those....it's also more of an RPG than your typical shooter...keep your eyes on the talents and stats that your gear has, especially in the later levels...

Days Gone is a single player game with a pretty solid story...you can easily get 50 hours of play from it....

Sounds awesome thanks for the tips. I am heading out to gamestop right now to get those it should be a good gaming night!

Due to my unhealthy love and obsession with PUBG, I'm late to The Division 2. PUBG Squadmates talked me into it to get a solid raid group together. Spent the weekend starting from scratch and getting to level 30. Going to be working on getting my other levels where they need to be tonight. But, we're still looking to fill out our raid group and we're 4 short. Anyone wanna discuss joining up for raid?

Due to my unhealthy love and obsession with PUBG, I'm late to The Division 2. PUBG Squadmates talked me into it to get a solid raid group together. Spent the weekend starting from scratch and getting to level 30. Going to be working on getting my other levels where they need to be tonight. But, we're still looking to fill out our raid group and we're 4 short. Anyone wanna discuss joining up for raid?

what are you playing on??

Given the lack of activity on this thread, I doubt I will have success. However, looking for 4 more players to squad up for the raid on XBox today around 1:00 central. Lemme know if you're interested.

Last edited:
Given the lack of activity on this thread, I doubt I will have success. However, looking for 4 more players to squad up for the raid on XBox today around 1:00 central. Lemme know if you're interested.
Vg board dead, bruh. Been dead for a few years. Might as well be merged back into EE board.

I've come pretty close to buying this the last 3 times I turned on my PS4.

I've come pretty close to buying this the last 3 times I turned on my PS4.

The campaign and world tier missions are pretty solid. Once you get past that, it’s fun grinding out a good build but there isn’t much after that. Still waiting on survival and expeditions which could be pretty fun

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom