The Division: GOTY Edition (1 Viewer)

******* right.

Digital games are as valuable as used toilet water once they are no longer used.

I never sell my old games anyway. I have no desire to deal with the people at Gamestop. Plus, if you wait long enough (4 or 5 years), your house floods and the insurance company buys your old games. They pay better than Gamestop.

I never sell my old games anyway. I have no desire to deal with the people at Gamestop. Plus, if you wait long enough (4 or 5 years), your house floods and the insurance company buys your old games. They pay better than Gamestop.

Oh yes... I can't wait.

Can they buy my digital games, please?

I'm pretty much the same way. Except, when I randomly started looking up prices for old PS1 games and was like, "holy hell, $200 for that!?!?!" and then I sold off about 10 PS1 games. PS2/3 games aren't worth a lot now. PS4 games are only worth something when they first come out, then they drop a lot.

so, i started playing this again a couple of weeks ago...

this game is currently in the best state it's ever been....it's actually in a much better place than Destiny 2 right now...

there is actually a lot of stuff to do, and loot is everywhere...

i suspect widge will probably still hate it

I played it the other day and it was a lot clunkier than I remember. But yes there was definitely a good bit more stuff to do. Not gonna take me away from Fortnite though.

so, i started playing this again a couple of weeks ago...

this game is currently in the best state it's ever been....it's actually in a much better place than Destiny 2 right now...

there is actually a lot of stuff to do, and loot is everywhere...

i suspect widge will probably still hate it

Well, the loot is only everywhere if you paid for the season pass before you found out that the game is a steaming pile of crap.

And, since I didn't already pay for the season pass, the game is still a steaming pile of crap to me and I don't plan to reward EA for taking two years to turn a steaming pile of crap into just a pile of crap.

Well, the loot is only everywhere if you paid for the season pass before you found out that the game is a steaming pile of crap.

And, since I didn't already pay for the season pass, the game is still a steaming pile of crap to me and I don't plan to reward EA for taking two years to turn a steaming pile of crap into just a pile of crap.

EA probably doesn't care since they had nothing to do with the game

This game lacks rocket powered cars and huge balls.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom