The Division: GOTY Edition (1 Viewer)

Global Event going on now with classified gear sets and masks

When we played with Kenn and he said all he was doing was underground over and over again, I realized then, the end game is still boring as ****. The only real end game objective is to do the ONE boring assed mission over and over just to upgrade the tiers of equipment to try it out in PVP, which we were never going to do.

When we played with Kenn and he said all he was doing was underground over and over again, I realized then, the end game is still boring as ****. The only real end game objective is to do the ONE boring assed mission over and over just to upgrade the tiers of equipment to try it out in PVP, which we were never going to do.

I thought the HVT stuff was pretty fun.

my intention was never to play pvp...you should probably know that by now

and there is more to do than the underground....just go hunt monsters :shrug:

my intention was never to play pvp...you should probably know that by now...just go hunt monsters :shrug:

well duh... hence my statement, "we were never going to do."

You don't tell me what to do.

I'm going hunt monsters with my big rocket balls.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom