The Division: GOTY Edition (1 Viewer)

So, how about that incursion?

We played ALLLLL the new Destiny content in about 3 hours, maybe tonight we can play ALLLLLLL the new Division content in 2 hours.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CILGuNPLUJ0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We played ALLLLL the new Destiny content in about 3 hours, maybe tonight we can play ALLLLLLL the new Division content in 2 hours.

We didn't play the taken version of Winter's Run.

oh boy

i really hate to see that...i like the game well enough but there is no reason to play anymore...

something like this could be Another NITC for the Division

heh, this is twice I've been burned by Ubi. For Watch Dogs, I bought the season pass and traded it in a week later. This I bought the digital copy with the season pass.. so I double ****ed myself, and went against my own creed to not buy digital console games that I can't trade in.

heh, this is twice I've been burned by Ubi. For Watch Dogs, I bought the season pass and traded it in a week later. This I bought the digital copy with the season pass.. so I double ****ed myself, and went against my own creed to not buy digital console games that I can't trade in.

Blogshakalaka is never wrong and Bungie always knows what's best for you.

I got Watch Dogs for free, never played it, then sold it back to Gamestop. :cheer:

:worthy: blogshakalaka

i liked Watch Dogs except for the repetitive gameplay, wonky driving and boring characters

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom