The Division: Heartland (1 Viewer)

f2p games are typically micro transaction filled grind fests

f2p games are typically micro transaction filled grind fests

Probably, but unless this is some kind of Battle Royale, which seems unlikely with The Division, it's the first time I recall a big F2P release of a game like this. I mean Destiny did it with the early D2 content, but they still charge for later content. All of the other F2P stuff are usually MMOS. Although I guess there is Warframe.

I picked the first one up the other day. That thing gets insanely difficult really early on.

It’s meant to be played co-op but I don’t remember it being that hard...you just have to constantly gear check to stay on par with the enemies

It’s meant to be played co-op but I don’t remember it being that hard...you just have to constantly gear check to stay on par with the enemies

It's not that hard if you stick to your level or below your level, but if you wander into an area above your level, you get two shot by random street thugs.

I also recall that the biggest issue with the coop was that enemies always scaled to the highest level player in a group so if you were below the level of friends there were times when you just had to hide in a corner and not get shot while the rest cleared an area. It's the same issue I had with all the Borderlands games (sorry buzd).

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom