Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters

antipop

Phone's ringin', dude
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
this poll is needed...not sure why...there are so many flavors of doritos now...what's your favorite??

Taco flavored. But I can only find them in odd convenience stores in rural Alabama. :shrug:

TPS

polls up steve, black pepper jack are mine...i have never seen the taco flavored one's anywhere...i need to try these

I used to love the Tacoe flavored, but haven't seen them since like 1980-something.

I love the Nacho Cheese. That is my favorite, but when I was younger they had Monteray Jack for a little while, those were great.

Taco was one of the original 3 types - plain, taco (yellow bag) and I think nacho cheese was the 3rd. :shrug:

TPS

the blazin buffalo would be good if they actually tasted like buffalo sauce....they really just taste like spicy ranch

im voting bacon in every poll possible.:D bacon as a flavor, actor, an entity in general is outstanding.

The Guacamole one's are okay as well. I don't see those on the list.

Salsa Verde is where it is at! Unfotunately I see it once every two years and buy whichever convenience store that has it out.

Last two times I depleted a convenience store in colorado an a convenience store in San Diego's supply to nothing.

But my God, are they good!

An aside, I visited doritos.com, and can anyone tell me why they have a fleur-de-lis on their site? Didn't expect that to be there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom