N/S The Downfall Of The New York Giants (1 Viewer)

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I am amazed at how far this franchise has fallen since their championships in ‘07 and ‘11.
They have amassed over 100 losses in the decade since their last Super Bowl. They’re about to hire the 4th coach after Couglin who retired after the 2015 season.
This is supposed to be one of the cornerstone franchises that founded the League and they have taken the role of the Detroit Lions.

I am amazed at how far this franchise has fallen since their championships in ‘07 and ‘11.
They have amassed over 100 losses in the decade since their last Super Bowl. They’re about to hire the 4th coach after Couglin who retired after the 2015 season.
This is supposed to be one of the cornerstone franchises that founded the League and they have taken the role of the Detroit Lions.
Cool story!

Just breaking your balls ;)

Outside of thier SuperBowl Appearances the Gaints the last 30 plus years have been really mediocre.

This team offensively is still stuck in the 80s

Outside of thier SuperBowl Appearances the Gaints the last 30 plus years have been really mediocre.

They’re lucky they won those. They were 10-6 and 9-7 in those seasons. If they lose in those years, the Giants wouldn’t even be remembered as a top contenders.

i could be wrong, but im pretty sure over the last 30-35 years only two teams have won 3+ superbowls Giants and Pats. So yeah i would take 3 superbowls with some crap in between honestly.

i could be wrong, but im pretty sure over the last 30-35 years only two teams have won 3+ superbowls Giants and Pats. So yeah i would take 3 superbowls with some crap in between honestly.
I’d take those 3 championships, but I think there is a difference between a losing season here or there and 7 of the past 8 seasons with 10 plus losses.

We'd have mopped the floor with 'em in the 2011 playoffs, had we not blown it against the Niners the previous week ;)

We'd have mopped the floor with 'em in the 2011 playoffs, had we not blown it against the Niners the previous week ;)
Or the 07 Packers they barely beat in the NFC Championship.
If those 2 teams that were favored for the Super Biwl at least in the NFC had won, the Giants would still be looking at the ‘90 season for their last championship and ‘00 for the last Super Bowl appearance.

I’d take those 3 championships, but I think there is a difference between a losing season here or there and 7 of the past 8 seasons with 10 plus losses.
This. Since their 1990 Super Bowl…

10+ win seasons: 10
7 to 9 win seasons: 10
6 or less win seasons: 12

That’s a lotttttt of crap to take in between for those 3 Super Bowls.

For every good season there’s essentially one mediocre and one garbage season.

7 to 9 win seasons: 10
6 or less win seasons: 12

That’s a lotttttt of crap to take in between for those 3 Super Bowls.

For every good season there’s essentially one mediocre and one garbage season.
It’s similar to Washington too. Outside of those three Gibbs championships, they’ve been bad. In fact, it’s been so bad that Washington now has a all time record below .500.

They definitely make thier post season appearances count

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom