The drinking heavily thread (1 Viewer)

Excellent choice for whiskey neat. I drank the same thing the same way last night.

I drank heavily Saturday because LSU.
I drank heavily Sunday because my A/C broke.
I'm drinking heavily tonight because Saints loss, and its hot in here!
I'll probably drink heavily tomorrow because it's still hot and something... something else...

I'll drink to that! :beerchug:

:all_coholic:

I've been watching the Saints now for 50 years......so I've gone through quite a bit of booze over the years. I do prefer to drink while they are winning though.

Love it guys!

So did drounding your depression with . depressant fix the Saints d? Did it help get players un injured?

I know I sound like a 12 stepper but I am not. Just decided a long time Ago to only celebrate the with the saints not anything else.

Better for the wallet and liver.

love it guys!

So did drounding your depression with . Depressant fix the saints d? Did it help get players un injured?

I know i sound like a 12 stepper but i am not. Just decided a long time ago to only celebrate the with the saints not anything else.

Better for the wallet and liver.

buzz kill!!!

I flew into town to have fun and attend the game. Had fun, didn't so much enjoy the game. Went to a dive bar on Toulouse and stayed there until about 4am. I was able to barely make my flight, so that was nice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom