The Drive to Dallas (1 Viewer)

Sarcastic

Very Banned
Reaction score
:rant:

scen_precfcst_600x405.jpg

At least all that rain will numb the pain of the burn you're going to feel as you descend into hell.

Just saying.

Yeah, it's gonna suck. We're leaving at 6am, so hopefully its not too bad in the morning. The forecast for Thursday is even worse. (Cold and even rainier)

It was cold and rainy the last time we embarrassed the Cowboys in Dallas. It's an omen.

At least all that rain will numb the pain of the burn you're going to feel as you descend into hell.

Just saying.

Careful. Just because Jerryland is a product of the devil, don't make a blanket statement about all of the town or state.

Have fun on I-20, be sure to buckle up......

we're leaving Wednesday around 4p.m., not looking forward to the drive but I can't wait to see us beat down the Cowgirls on that big screen.

we're leaving Wednesday around 4p.m., not looking forward to the drive but I can't wait to see us beat down the Cowgirls on that big screen.

The school where I teach played a playoff game there last friday night. That screen is really awesome.

As of now, there's a 20% chance of rain tomorrow, 50% Wed night and 60% on Thursday for the Dallas area. 20% in Shreveport tomorrow and tomorrow night; 60% on Thursday.

Be aware of potential speed trap near Stonewall just before Shreveport if coming up from 49.

Where's the wind forecast? Any chance for a slight Brees in the stadium Thursday ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom