The Drive to Dallas (2 Viewers)

Careful. Just because Jerryland is a product of the devil, don't make a blanket statement about all of the town or state.

There was no blanket statement made.
A blanket statement would be "Everybody that lives in Texas is an idiot."

That would be more if a one-ply sheet statement, wouldn't it? :ezbill:

As UT alum and someone who has lots of family in the panhandle, let me be the first to say that

Everything in Texas either stinks, stings or sticks. The things that don't are worse.

God, help Texans. They know not how bad it sucks!

It was 83 here in Dallas today.
Will be a high of 84 tomorrow......and then a high of 59 Thursday. If only the rain and cold front had held off one more day.

Just arrived...13 hours and 800 miles later from Atlanta. WHO DAT!?!?!?

Section 405, Row 1

As of now, there's a 20% chance of rain tomorrow, 50% Wed night and 60% on Thursday for the Dallas area. 20% in Shreveport tomorrow and tomorrow night; 60% on Thursday.

Be aware of potential speed trap near Stonewall just before Shreveport if coming up from 49.

I'll echo this. When you get to DeSoto Parish on 49, watch out. Their Sheriff's department does nothing but write tickets to people on the interstate. There's usually one parked behind some trees right before the Caddo parish line, and another close to the Mansfield exit.

maybe it's just me but I MUCH prefer driving on overcast/rainy days to sunny ones. who wants to be stuck in his car in beautiful weather, squinting in the sun all day long. rainy days are meant for long car trips IMO.

I'll echo this. When you get to DeSoto Parish on 49, watch out. Their Sheriff's department does nothing but write tickets to people on the interstate. There's usually one parked behind some trees right before the Caddo parish line, and another close to the Mansfield exit.

I know, but there is this really nice lady that works in the Sheriff's Department if you tell her you don't want it on your record she knocks it down to a non=moving violation.

Dont let the rain stop you. Lets get to D and make some noise...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom