The Drought Begins (1 Viewer)

Watch soccer leagues around the world, Spain, Italy, England, and for sure the Champions League.. great games.

We actually need this break, being traveling season ticket holders. Every game is a road game for us. Fortunately, the Houston Hou-Dats on this board are a tight bunch, and we find excuses to get together.

Houston Aeros hockey is a blast. Easier on my guts than football, & every seat's right there! Cheap too.

Houston has the world's largest rodeo w/ a large lineup of stars. Its a month long. Plus my station is always involved. Huge carnival, and they even have Cajun food. Even the livestock show is entertaining.

Astros Baseball. Its part of my life.

Crystal Beach is nice--- older crowd, so you dont have to hear all that BBBBBBB! BBBBBBB! from the stereos. Its not Gulfport, but Im easy to entertain.

Fishing/ killing reptiles/ shooting guns/ trapping crawfish/ cooking crawfish/ canoeing/ boating/ & drinkin lots of beer. I plan to bag a gator this year for Gatorfest/Anahuac.

I like to pick and can blackberries. Have no idea what I'm doing, but would like to grow a garden.

Come July it'll be time for vacation, and of course on the way--- Saints Training Camp--- and it all starts all over. Life is good.

Man, between work, my wife, my two little kids, parents who come to Lousiana about 4 times a year, fishing, hunting, 2 family vacations, seafood boils, birthday/pool parties, BBQs, business trips, flag football, volunteer work with the elderly, working on my second Masters degree, and whatever surprises comes my way.... I'll try to squeeze in some time for March madness, the NFL draft (just the news part), the Final Four and NCAAB Championship, and the NBA finals. I always plan on having some kind fun 365 days each year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom