The Drought Begins (1 Viewer)

After the Pro Bowl I will direct most of my attention to the draft. The draft is less than 3 months away and after that training camps and the Hall of Fame game are less than 3 months away. The withdrawal will suck, but I'm sure we'll entertain ourselves with mock drafts aplenty and trade/free agent fodder. It'll go by in a snap!

I like your thinking, football is year round for mean after the Super Bowl, its the Pro Bowl, then Free Agency, then the combine, then the draft, then there is that month of OTA's...then the draft picks start to sign....then comes Training Camp...its like clockwork for me (at least) meanwhile I got my taped Saints game when I need to "watch" football and Madden....and I got you guys at SR.com

Last edited:
Well, there's this thing called "baseball". Too bad most people don't even know you have a team down there.
I would watch baseball, but I decided to watch the grass grow in my front yard yesterday, and that was infinitely more interesting.

Baseball does suck (to watch)...but I do look forward to my Tigers this year!!!

I hate this time of year. But at the very least free agency begins on my birthday (March 3).......

Watch the Hornets, by the time the NBA Finals are over training camp will be less than a month away!

I agree there's this team right across the street from the Superdome called the Hornets!!! By the time the Hornets wrap up the NBA title it'll be time for football season. I say go and support the Bees.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom