The drunkest person I've ever seen. (1 Viewer)

Thats good stuff.. I know ive been worse.. At least he can walk.. Kinda ha.

Speaking of T-Pain, funny story.. This probably belongs in the IAAI thread but oh well..

In the bar with a bunch of buddies for a guys birthday a while back.. Actually shortly after the "Buy you a drink" song came out.. My buddy is really drunk and wants some shots.. He wont leave me alone and im trying to talk to a girl outside on the smoke deck so i hand him my cash and say go get us a couple.. 5 minutes go by.. 10 minutes.. 20 minutes.. he calls from inside the bar..

Let me pause to tell you about this guy.. He is as country as all get out.. An avid fisherman, hunter, he even bowfishes and hes been handgrabbing with us before and loved it..

Ok so i answer and he says, "dude come in here to the side bar by the pool tables, i need help".. Im thinking, '**** he has started something with somebody'.. No.. I walk up behind him to see 10 shots of Patron lined up in front of him and the bartender (who is my buddy) is laughing his *** off.. He turns around and says (with his country accent).. "Lets drink Patron like T-Pain drinks!" :covri:

I couldnt help but laugh.. And take my half of the shots.

This guy then jumped into his car, drove back across town to the party while talking on his cell phone, eating chips and smoking. He even double-parked.

The real problem started when he stood outside of the party with his pants around his ankles for 55 minutes inserting the keys into his bottom trying to start himself. He just kept screaming that he was flooded.

Looks like he may be on ether. (Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas lean) I don't think he needed the 12 pack of beer. :covri:

her are a few really funny pictures of drunk folks

Attachments

• DRUNK.GIF
    DRUNK.GIF
    31.1 KB · Views: 3
At the 8:28 mark, dude looked like he was getting his *** kicked by a phantom or something. At the end, when he was sitting down, he looked like he realized, "this is just ****ing sad."

Wow. :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom